where are all the other pictures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rYbt27bRMqs
Reply Quote
the 7.5 cc kinda worries me though
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 05:39 AMPosted by Killua
the 7.5 cc kinda worries me though

Lylirra ‏@Lylirra
It's a customization system. Paragon Points can be spent on various stats like STR/VIT/DEX/INT, movement speed, crit chance, etc.

https://twitter.com/Lylirra/status/370159215353933824

You can spend paragon points on crit chance so 7.5 cc should not be a problem.
Reply Quote
That is sort of a relief, as least is good to know that we can up move speed...and get more rubberbands...yay

On the side note..SwSw is reported? why? LOL
Reply Quote
Lylirra ‏@Lylirra
It's a customization system. Paragon Points can be spent on various stats like STR/VIT/DEX/INT, movement speed, crit chance, etc.

hm.... Spend points on crit chance? really? Placing stats in CHC/CHD seems a little absurd and to powerful. It better have CRAZY diminishing returns or I think it might cause problems.
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 05:59 AMPosted by Killua

Lol...did not see it before you mentioned it, woot...
Reply Quote
Yeah, that cluster reduction is awesome. If they let those items (DML/SOJ/Maras) roll -10 reduction each.. with Grenadier, you're looking at 10 hatred CA. That will make for a total Cluster...duck.
Reply Quote
Honestly, pretty underwhelming.

I was hoping for more new affixes rather than just CC,CD and IAS still being the main DPS boosters.
Edited by fathom#6674 on 8/22/2013 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 05:59 AMPosted by Killua

LOL. don't really care but oh well..
Reply Quote
so if we can use points on any stats, then i would like my manticore shoot faster than a calamity
Reply Quote
was hoping that it would have a unique effect, rather just being a huge stat booster.
Reply Quote
08/25/2013 06:59 AMPosted by ELYOS
was hoping that it would have a unique effect, rather just being a huge stat booster.

I'm thinking the ones which will be getting a huge boost would be hand cross bows.

Apart from Calamity the others are awful and dual wielding is terrible compared to using Calamity with DML.
Reply Quote
i would expected all the underused and new legendies to get the big proc/skill changes, while the "over used" ones just stay or become big stat sticks and such
Reply Quote
Lylirra ‏@Lylirra

hm.... Spend points on crit chance? really? Placing stats in CHC/CHD seems a little absurd and to powerful. It better have CRAZY diminishing returns or I think it might cause problems.

I don't think this will cause many problems at all because there are a decent number of options to choose from. For example, I'm going to focus on reducing the CD on RoV to 15 seconds. How many points will it take to reduce CDs by 50%? I don't know but I look forward to the journey.
Reply Quote

I don't think this will cause many problems at all because there are a decent number of options to choose from. For example, I'm going to focus on reducing the CD on RoV to 15 seconds. How many points will it take to reduce CDs by 50%? I don't know but I look forward to the journey.

Here's the thing, so far the stat point numbers have been revealed for a few things already and judging by the images shown so far it seems like crit dmg, attack speed (except on quiver) and crit chance are getting nerfed so that they don't have huge numbers like they currently do on items right now. So while everyone is excited to see a 3k DPS weapon they fail to realize it only has 30crit dmg etc so what I think blizz is doing is normalizing the trifecta stats to lower numbers while increasing the base weapon DPS so it's actually not that huge of a eDPS boost.

Then people say well that's what stat points are for to evenly balance this right? Except the stats don't raise those stats by much lol!

The max attack speed with 50 stat points is only 10% increase at .2% per point

Same with crit chance

Same with cool down %

Crit damage is 1% per point with a max of +50% crit chance.

See overall I'm worried that blizzard is pulling that thing they did to us with the defensive skill nerfs but also nerfing monster damage to normalize things. Similarly I think they are nerfing CD/AS/CC on new gear but raising the base DPS and Mainstat numbers to compensate. Thus not being as OP as we think nor being so much more powerful than some current top gear if that's what they do and just normalize the trifecta stats and up Mainstat and base damage.
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 8/25/2013 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@METATRON

It seems like DW is getting ready for a kick in the teeth if they go ahead and nerf CHD like that; CHD is all we got. :(
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 8/25/2013 10:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@METATRON

It seems like DW is getting ready for a kick in the teeth if they go ahead and nerf CHD like that; CHD is all we got. :(

I don't think it will be retroactive to current gear though, it's just going to balance out the trifecta stats more with base damage on the new gear. In a sense my guess is ilvl 70 might be a DPS boost but it isn't as huge as it looks based on just the DPS of the weapon since we are losing about 35% on the trifecta stats. Kinda balances out but some older gear my still be very usable come ROS.

It also kind of nerfs certain crit heavy builds in a way if you think about it since the newer gear will have less crit chance ASI and such making WOTB or CM not as effecient
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]