Diablo® III

Mac launcher won't open.

Hey there.

I stopped playing for a while and uninstalled diablo from my Mac. I wanted to start playing again and downloaded the installer but every time I open the diablo III Setup file I see it flash at the bottom, no windows open. then it's gone. I don't know how to install it now and it used to work on this computer. What can I do?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Cleggameg, could you open the Console app (found in /Applications/Utilities) and attempt to run the setup app again? It should pop up some information regarding the setup app in the console window if you have the All messages entry selected on the lefthand pane. Please copy and paste all entries that have to do with the setup app into a post here. I think I know what it is, but that usually doesn't happen with the setup app itself and I'd like to make sure before I give you instructions.
Caution: This cookie bites back.
Reply Quote
Hi
I'm having the same problem

The error text is

([0x0-0xb60b6].com.blizzard.bootstrapper[514])
Job failed to exec(3) for weird reason: 13
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]