Diablo® III

Looking for people to play with and have fun

Hey guys, haven't played Diablo 3 in about 4 months, decided to get back into it since I saw the announcement of the Reaper of Souls expansion pack. Is there anyone that lives in the states, anywhere near New York state or states surrounding the area that doesn't rage and doesn't care about skill level, willing to create new characters since all my lvl 60s are gone. and just to play for fun, also if you have a mic, then we can either chat on steam or teamspeak. i'll rent a teamspeak server for us and we can have some fun. thanks

Leave your Diablo 3 name so I can add you.

**I WILL NOT PLAY WITH YOU IF YOUR NOT USING A MIC**
Edited by ReOwNeR#1168 on 8/30/2013 11:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I would love to. But the only problem we might have with all this is the country difference. Since well. I'm a player on the EU servers and also live there. So yeah. Maybe we can work something out.
Reply Quote
Hey man, I live in NYC and I am currently leveling a Barb who is level 21. You can add me if you want Zulama#1600
Reply Quote
I live in the states but not near New York. I live in Wisconsin lol But if it's alright with you, I'd still like to play on Diablo with you. Add me: TheScrumkid#1470
Reply Quote
Wisconsin isn't a problem! :)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
i added u :) my BT is Beast#1992
Reply Quote
hey I am definitely interested my BT is Cyy#1470
Reply Quote
Hey im on the east coast of US, i got a low lvl WD i need to level. Id like to play with you as well.
Broski#1807
Reply Quote
Hey any of you can add me if you want. We can do whatever RPRseahunter#1204 i'm NC get off work around 6 if you want to play i don't care what MP or what part i can play any of it in SC.
Reply Quote
I'm From RI I'm in for some fun only got WD37 though like you i saw the announcement and want to play again my BT is potonastick1#1511
Edited by potonastick1#1511 on 8/28/2013 10:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey! I'm from Jersey, no, i'm not a raging gaping douche just looking to play and pew pew monsters with my demon hunter! add me! cheezeburger#1916
Reply Quote
Hi new to the game and looking for people to play with. From Indiana here. I have a lvl 10 Monk and a 11 DH. My Tag is Obb#1136. All feel free to add me.
Reply Quote
Apollo#1682
Reply Quote
Hi i play on the American servers you can add me with: Olic2#2153..
Don't expect much tho only pg 7 :P
Reply Quote
Edited by Fraudulent#1865 on 8/30/2013 11:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hey im from ontario, canada
my battle tag is mikey#1921
Reply Quote
I'm in orange county NY, mainly trying to paragon up my CM wiz but open to playing hardcore or pretty much anything else to pass the time to RoS. Vorador#1326
Reply Quote
I'm just getting back to D3 after a long absence. I'm in Chicago (though I lived in CT for little while if that counts!,hehe). jojo68#1328.
Also, I might be starting from scratch since I haven't played is awhile.
Reply Quote
hey i'm looking for some people to play with, I have a mic my account is TurboVR4#1198 add me if you want to play
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]