Diablo® III

Hellfire Ring Question

I'm currently farming for the parts to make the 3 machines to do a hellfire ring run.

My question is this: If I collect the parts, and nicely ask one of the many people who carry the run to do it and they agree, can I make the portals, and then have a friend join as well to get a hellfire ring, or does it only work for the person making the portals?
Reply Quote
Anyone in the game can go into the portal, and everyone with 5 stacks that goes into the portal has a chance to drop the parts when the ubers are killed. I play with a buddy, and we farm keys solo/together when possible and use our machines together to increase opportunities for part drops.

Each person will have to collect all 3 parts of the ring for themselves and purchase the ring plan for themselves and build their own ring at the Jeweler.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]