Diablo® III

Console Monster Health Bars

I was just curious if we can toggle individual monster health bars (i think v on the pc) in the console versions? I thought I read an interview stating that most/all pc settings (elective mode etc) are on console but have not seen anything on the health bars. Seems like a small feature but the same screen co-op, especially at inferno difficulties is critical to see individual health bars not just the current target.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
don't need them just hit things till there dead. will find out in 4 days anyway not long now
Reply Quote
Agreed but still curious. Obviously not important until inferno but would still like to know.
Reply Quote
I saw in a video that there is a menu with lots of in game options such as elective mode and damage numbers. I'm sure its in there.
Reply Quote
It's all the same options as PC, you can toggle all the damage numbers and health bars for players and monsters.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
There is a menu option to turn on monster health bars in the console version of Diablo III, and it works very similarly to the PC version. I found it very helpful, even in solo play, for identifying which targets are close to death, and are ripe for the coup de grace.
Reply Quote
08/30/2013 11:22 AMPosted by Grimiku
There is a menu option to turn on monster health bars in the console version of Diablo III, and it works very similarly to the PC version. I found it very helpful, even in solo play, for identifying which targets are close to death, and are ripe for the coup de grace.

Thanks for the info!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]