Diablo® III

People need to stop complaining about the AH.

1st off it is optional not mandatory 2nd its the only safe way to essentially trade items without getting scammed. Throughout the year ive seen countless "I got Scammed threads" which is utterly stupid. 3rd The reason i believe people dislike the ah is because they are jealous and they feel they are entitled to the best gear out there.(I believe this is the biggest reason why some hate the ah)

Before people start flaming on me i am not defending the ah or am against it i just believe it is the least of our worries atm.
Edited by Jt3z#1245 on 8/23/2013 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sounds about right to me
Reply Quote
LOL it's not optional if the loot is geared to FORCE you there for end game items! DUH!

Read this - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9754145505
Reply Quote
LOL it's not optional if the loot is geared to FORCE you there for end game items! DUH!

Read this - http://us.battle. net/d3/en/forum/topic/9754145505
Again if you would actually read what i wrote you would see that the ah is the LEAST of our worries. Getting rid of the botters is the only problem that sorta messes with the ah. Flipping is not a problem. Idiots like you just need to learn how to do a little research before posting an item. And How does anyone get scammed by the ah? lol
Reply Quote
AH is the number one problem for lots of peeps on here......its the devil I tell ya........the devil
Reply Quote
08/23/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Tyrant
AH is the number one problem for lots of peeps on here......its the devil I tell ya........the devil
And these problems are exaggerated. If people wanna sell gear to purchase other gear that is up to them if people wanna spend their own money it is up to them. The only reason why people imo complain about this game is because they are jealous and feel they are entitled to the best gear.
Reply Quote
And these problems are exaggerated. If people wanna sell gear to purchase other gear that is up to them if people wanna spend their own money it is up to them. The only reason why people imo complain about this game is because they are jealous and feel they are entitled to the best gear.

Tycoon right here...........rally the village get the pitch forks!

If the system was so good why is it that the majority of players hate it and express constantly how it is destroying their game experience. While a small majority just tell everyone not to us it? In its current form it is a terrible game system that sucks the life out of the game.............
Edited by Tyrant#6804 on 8/23/2013 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
jt3z, RMAH is retarded and should be remove. next thing you know they will let you pay for sc2 leagues. LOL
Reply Quote
08/23/2013 04:15 PMPosted by Jt3z
Idiots like you just need to learn how to do a little research before posting an item.

Sigh you have no idea whom you're insulting. I've had all sorts of record and firsts in D3 lol. Theory Crafting / guides / videos and wacky stuff - just google Wired#2524 lolz.

Anyways back on topic - it's not about the reasearch before posting DUH! It's about the FLIPPERS removing the best stuff to rmah, meaning you can't get end game items without paying cash!

So please, try to be less insulting and name calling of others who are in reality far more equipped to comment (through experience) than yourself!

It's nice to be important - but far more important to be NICE!
Reply Quote
Down with the corrupt auction houses!!!
Reply Quote
08/23/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Tyrant
What makes me a Ah tycoon? please i would love to know.

08/23/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Kazuma
jt3z, RMAH is retarded and should be remove. next thing you know they will let you pay for sc2 leagues. LOL
Reasons? Dont make a statement without giving a reason why.

The tears of AH Tycoon players...how sweet.

Can you all feel the relevancy of the AH slipping away...all those people who will no longer be forced to be your customers...
OK lol This is the jealousy i spoke of earlier people.
Reply Quote

Can you all feel the relevancy of the AH slipping away...all those people who will no longer be forced to be your customers...

This guy.

Also, if the game forces you to use the ah, then the logical attitude is to blame the micro-transactions-philosofy behind it.
Reply Quote
08/23/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Tyrant

Indeed. I love how the ah tycoons seem to think that the non flippers who actually have some morality and self respect and don't try to rip off newer or inexperienced players - are 'jealous' of their ill-gotten gains LOLOL.

Makes me smile how the game does rather seem to be becoming BOE / BOA focused to counter their greedy selfish flipping tactics. Hopefully Loot 2.0 / RoS will signify the end of the flipper !
Reply Quote
Having an AH forced Blizzard to make drop rates and rolls for good gear extremely low.

Having an AH forced Blizzard to make gear BoA, because finding gear was difficult (see above) and everyone played AH3 instead of D3.

Hmm... I believe even Blizzard is complaining about the AH... in their actions, and in the words of the last game director.
Reply Quote
Sigh you have no idea whom you're insulting. I've had all sorts of record and firsts in D3 lol. Theory Crafting / guides / videos and wacky stuff - just google Wired#2524 lolz.

Anyways back on topic - it's not about the reasearch before posting DUH! It's about the FLIPPERS removing the best stuff to rmah, meaning you can't get end game items without paying cash!

So please, try to be less insulting and name calling of others who are in reality far more equipped to comment (through experience) than yourself!

It's nice to be important - but far more important to be NICE!
I will apologize for my name calling. But the ah is not the biggest problem facing the game atm. So what i take from this is all the endgame gear should be owned by everyone? Endgame gear should be as rare as they come.
Reply Quote
I really don't see a big problem with the gold auction house. It's actually pretty convenient at times if you actually find something worth putting up on it.
But the fact the real money auction house exists IN GAME is just no good.
Making is so easy for people to spend money for gold and items causing massive inflation and tipping the scales for many other players not able to keep up is terrible.
We all understand 3rd party sites exist, always will, and will be used by some, but at least the 3rd party sites are not plastered directly in front of every player for such easy and convenient access.
Many people do not want to go through 3rd party sites, or simply refuse to do so for various reasons.
Those that do, will do it anyway, even with the RMAH present, it happens.
Reply Quote
08/23/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Viduka
then the logical attitude is to blame the micro-transactions-philosofy behind it.

Correct - in addition to the greedy flippers who abuse it for a fast buck - at the expense of other gamers who paid the same amount for the game!

Both Bobby Kotic and his COD 'cash before quality' tricks, and the greedy flippers / scammers / botters, who can't help themselves to resist the lure of a fast buck! The moral-free shameless dollar chasers versus the genuine gamers who like to help and play for FUN, not dollars!

... and it's, 'philosophy' bud.
Edited by Wired#2524 on 8/23/2013 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Even Jay Wilson admitted that the AH hurt the game. Hard to defend something when even the game director thinks it was bad.
Reply Quote
08/23/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Viduka
Also, if the game forces you to use the ah, then the logical attitude is to blame the micro-transactions-philosofy behind it.
How does the game force you to use the ah? Again this is the entitlement at work.

08/23/2013 04:47 PMPosted by Wired
Indeed. I love how the ah tycoons seem to think that the non flippers who actually have some morality and self respect and don't try to rip off newer or inexperienced players - are 'jealous' of their ill-gotten gains LOLOL.
What does flipping and morality have to do with eachother?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]