Reply Quote
MP1
Reply Quote
or the mp where you one or two shot everything with BL
Reply Quote
Plant gem seeds in earth.

Hope for rain.

Reap the rewards.

What gems in general are you trying to farm Nyan? I've got quite a few str, vit and int gems that I literally do nothing with. Probably close to 300 str and 300 vit if you wanted to figure out a trade of any sort. I'd guess about 150 on the int gems.
Edited by TheGreatKhan#1302 on 8/26/2013 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The quickest way to farm gems ive found is

1st farm some gold / sell some gear
2nd goto the GAH and enter 1-10000 of whichever type of gem that you want.

Not being sarcastic here but the gem drops are completely random. Not to mention it's time consuming to pick them up compared to running over a stack of 3-5k gold.
Reply Quote
View profile
in the expansion, a new gem will be released so im wondering if there are interesting fast methods to farm them.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 05:42 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
in the expansion, a new gem will be released so im wondering if there are interesting fast methods to farm them

In that case I would say farm whatever you can still one hit enemies on while picking up a puzzle ring. I'm unsure if it proc's on your follower or not but gob's usually drop anywhere from 2-5 gems....Getting 2-3 extra gobs per run should net you anywhere from 5-15 extra gems. And they drop DE as well right (unsure)? Puzzle ring at low mp may be good for DE farming as well.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 06:18 AMPosted by TheGreatKhan
in the expansion, a new gem will be released so im wondering if there are interesting fast methods to farm them

In that case I would say farm whatever you can still one hit enemies on while picking up a puzzle ring. I'm unsure if it proc's on your follower or not but gob's usually drop anywhere from 2-5 gems....Getting 2-3 extra gobs per run should net you anywhere from 5-15 extra gems. And they drop DE as well right (unsure)? Puzzle ring at low mp may be good for DE farming as well.

I put Puzzle Ring on my Templar while farming b/c usually my Scoundrel and Enchantress aren't in the action enough to get hit to summon the gob. Problem is at lower mps, the trash may die before they even hit your follower a few times, at higher mps when the gob is summoned and running around, it's almost running into lots of trouble.

But Khan is right, Puzzle Ring will help a lot with getting those extra gems, tomes and DE, but putting it on a Templar is much preferred for me.
Reply Quote
I've noticed more gems seem to drop on lower MP levels. Probably Mp1-2, in Act 1 would net the most gems over a period of time. I rarely get gem drops on MP10. Just my observations and I've been playing since Day 1.
Reply Quote
View profile
Hmm interesting, thanks guys ^.^

Just something I thought it might be worth to keep in mind incase the new gem is like 500k per Lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]