Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor above you part ???

Other topic has been filled. Let's continue here. :)
@ Death very nice WD. Love the crafted braces I have been trying for some time to craft some exactly like those. 10/10.
Ares op... i die so easily mp 10 where have i gone wrong
m00kapuv your skills and passive are identical to mine right now :) Nice belt too, and I like the idea of going tal rasha helm instead of chest for the 3% so you don't lose resists, I hope the mana loss isn't too harsh.

Just need to work on the gear to beat the 200k mark & get some more EHP and you'll do mp10 fine.
Wargizmo: very nice! You've got great EHP and damage. I'm quite jealous of your crafted gear, particularly the gloves.

The only real improvement I could suggest would be to boost your attack speed slightly. You're at 1.26aps, and getting to 1.31 would be a significant boost for your damage from what I understand of the latest research on CoB breakpoints.

I wish I had the armor you do... that's my next priority now that I've weaned myself off my TotD.
@marruk: Nice, a vanilla WD! 8/10 would love to run with you man!
@avila: Solid nice setup, I feel like you could get a better zuni helm.

I just resurrected my wd. I have a mempo b/c it's a carry over from my wiz(like most of the gear). My life is a little low b/c of the exp gem.
@Shoe,

Very nice quality gear, 8.5/10

Possibly try to pick up some pick up radius.???

I am a noob WD so take my advice with a grain of salt lol

C
@chaoticF

Nice bracers, I've tried so many times but to no avail. I think you could craft or buy a better viles ward. If you are willing to give up some armor on your marrow you could pick up one with a lot more intel, vit, and some other resis.
@Shoe

Thanks man,

The vile's were an insta fix for pick up radius. I've been playing around with the idea of picking up a frog and using my wizard's shoulders and a pair of gloves I have in stash that are 201 int, +200 armor, 41 CD, 9CC
Wargizmo: very nice! You've got great EHP and damage. I'm quite jealous of your crafted gear, particularly the gloves.

The only real improvement I could suggest would be to boost your attack speed slightly. You're at 1.26aps, and getting to 1.31 would be a significant boost for your damage from what I understand of the latest research on CoB breakpoints.

I wish I had the armor you do... that's my next priority now that I've weaned myself off my TotD.

Thanks dude :) I love the crafting in this game, most of my runs are VotA and ubers heh. The 1.26 breakpoint is okay for me, I don't use BBV all that much so I don't really need the so-called super breakpoint, my mana goes down quick enough at 1.26. Although I'll be very happy if I can craft a trifecta ammy that puts me up to 1.31
I'd love to get rated, I'm at a point where i can wreck inferno 10 trash/elites in act 1/2 but act 3 Wrecks me. I really need some tips.
08/25/2013 07:07 AMPosted by SlywasHere
I'd love to get rated, I'm at a point where i can wreck inferno 10 trash/elites in act 1/2 but act 3 Wrecks me. I really need some tips.

I think your armor and AR is a little to low for MP10, get rid of lacuni's and craft some decent bracers (with crit 5+, AR, and possible vit with the good int stack). get zuni's trail with AR and get a MCK with lower native crit (80+) and much higher dps.
Edited by Fade2Black#1628 on 8/25/2013 9:31 AM PDT
Nice setup fade, all I can say is raise your HP a little.
@ Valsuvious

Dude, is anything on you not going to be insanely pricey to upgrade holy shmoly lol
@ AstrayedOne

A shield??!!!??!!!
cool setup, I never even thought about using a shield, but now that I seen yours I want to try it out.
@ Etheran

A well balanced doc. A bit more DPS and armor would help. A better gem in your knife is an investment that will stay with you. Keep working on those shoulders as well. Some armor on them would be nice.
@stonedone

you have some impressive gear. I can't really think of anything major that I personally would upgrade. Aside from maybe more pickup radius or maybe some Life on Hit. But honestly you probably don't need it haha.
@Khargon.
You need to get your critical hit damage up, if you can, other than that, not bad. :)

As an aside, when not wanting to run with perfect magic find, I do have a decent pair of pants that I wear.

Usually I also use a ToTD, but I am trying out a higher MP build than the radius build. So far it works.
Edited by Desponyd#1273 on 8/26/2013 4:04 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]