Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor above you part ???

Other topic has been filled. Let's continue here. :)
@ camplo89 very nice looking WD. Only realy thing to nit pick about it that with only 1 piece of IAS and that Skorn you can easily afford to add another piece IAS gear and still remain net neutral with mana while channeling bats and more VIT on pants and chest can be had too. Well rounded WD overall though.

9/10
@ Death very nice WD. Love the crafted braces I have been trying for some time to craft some exactly like those. 10/10.
Ares op... i die so easily mp 10 where have i gone wrong
m00kapuv your skills and passive are identical to mine right now :) Nice belt too, and I like the idea of going tal rasha helm instead of chest for the 3% so you don't lose resists, I hope the mana loss isn't too harsh.

Just need to work on the gear to beat the 200k mark & get some more EHP and you'll do mp10 fine.
Wargizmo: very nice! You've got great EHP and damage. I'm quite jealous of your crafted gear, particularly the gloves.

The only real improvement I could suggest would be to boost your attack speed slightly. You're at 1.26aps, and getting to 1.31 would be a significant boost for your damage from what I understand of the latest research on CoB breakpoints.

I wish I had the armor you do... that's my next priority now that I've weaned myself off my TotD.
@marruk: Nice, a vanilla WD! 8/10 would love to run with you man!
@avila: Solid nice setup, I feel like you could get a better zuni helm.

I just resurrected my wd. I have a mempo b/c it's a carry over from my wiz(like most of the gear). My life is a little low b/c of the exp gem.
@Shoe,

Very nice quality gear, 8.5/10

Possibly try to pick up some pick up radius.???

I am a noob WD so take my advice with a grain of salt lol

C
@chaoticF

Nice bracers, I've tried so many times but to no avail. I think you could craft or buy a better viles ward. If you are willing to give up some armor on your marrow you could pick up one with a lot more intel, vit, and some other resis.
@Shoe

Thanks man,

The vile's were an insta fix for pick up radius. I've been playing around with the idea of picking up a frog and using my wizard's shoulders and a pair of gloves I have in stash that are 201 int, +200 armor, 41 CD, 9CC
Wargizmo: very nice! You've got great EHP and damage. I'm quite jealous of your crafted gear, particularly the gloves.

The only real improvement I could suggest would be to boost your attack speed slightly. You're at 1.26aps, and getting to 1.31 would be a significant boost for your damage from what I understand of the latest research on CoB breakpoints.

I wish I had the armor you do... that's my next priority now that I've weaned myself off my TotD.

Thanks dude :) I love the crafting in this game, most of my runs are VotA and ubers heh. The 1.26 breakpoint is okay for me, I don't use BBV all that much so I don't really need the so-called super breakpoint, my mana goes down quick enough at 1.26. Although I'll be very happy if I can craft a trifecta ammy that puts me up to 1.31
I'd love to get rated, I'm at a point where i can wreck inferno 10 trash/elites in act 1/2 but act 3 Wrecks me. I really need some tips.
08/25/2013 07:07 AMPosted by SlywasHere
I'd love to get rated, I'm at a point where i can wreck inferno 10 trash/elites in act 1/2 but act 3 Wrecks me. I really need some tips.

I think your armor and AR is a little to low for MP10, get rid of lacuni's and craft some decent bracers (with crit 5+, AR, and possible vit with the good int stack). get zuni's trail with AR and get a MCK with lower native crit (80+) and much higher dps.
Edited by Fade2Black#1628 on 8/25/2013 9:31 AM PDT
Nice setup fade, all I can say is raise your HP a little.
@ Valsuvious

Dude, is anything on you not going to be insanely pricey to upgrade holy shmoly lol
@ AstrayedOne

A shield??!!!??!!!
cool setup, I never even thought about using a shield, but now that I seen yours I want to try it out.
@ Etheran

A well balanced doc. A bit more DPS and armor would help. A better gem in your knife is an investment that will stay with you. Keep working on those shoulders as well. Some armor on them would be nice.
@stonedone

you have some impressive gear. I can't really think of anything major that I personally would upgrade. Aside from maybe more pickup radius or maybe some Life on Hit. But honestly you probably don't need it haha.
@Khargon.
You need to get your critical hit damage up, if you can, other than that, not bad. :)

As an aside, when not wanting to run with perfect magic find, I do have a decent pair of pants that I wear.

Usually I also use a ToTD, but I am trying out a higher MP build than the radius build. So far it works.
Edited by Desponyd#1273 on 8/26/2013 4:04 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]