Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor above you part ???

I'm only running 1.5APS with my mana knife and am in the 800 range of mana. So if you want to keep the skorn you can increase your ASI some at least up to that point. Rarely do I have an issue with mana unless I'm chasing down ranged elites or keywardens where I'm not able to keep up a persistent channel of CoB
@o0Dragon0o

Upgrade I see are probably lil better zuni boots.

9/10 rating. Very nice gear
@laki

Your amor is low imo. Try to be at 4k and your gems are killing.

Return my belt kid, Luffy can vouch that you're a thief
ooof ....what happened bud?

10/01/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Addicted

Loaned him the WH on his WD cause he had crappy gear and he de-friended me AND Luffy and won't return it.

Kids I tell you.....
omg what a Tool!!...sorry bro

sorry I missed you last night on the runs I was kinda burnt after work ;/

Hit me up tonight bud ;)
10/01/2013 07:18 AMPosted by Amiar
@batman You set looks pretty nice. How do you like skorn at the higher breakpoint? One area of improvement, which is more about preference, is that you could use a little more dex just to get some extra dodge in there. Other than that 8/10

Skorn @ higher breakpoint (1.31) is great with SoJ, especially since I play team games exclusively now. The extra elite damage is noticeable, and the mana management from SoJ beats out any passive. The only caveat is that I lose some EHP (though I'm right under 500 right now) and about 40K sheet DPS by not being able to wear better rings. When I put on my non-SoJ gear, I sit at about 260K unbuffed, but it feels a lot worse than playing at 210 with SoJ. /shrug

Loaned him the WH on his WD cause he had crappy gear and he de-friended me AND Luffy and won't return it.

Kids I tell you.....

If thats the case ..... *saying in my best Soup NAAZZZII VOICE*....... NO GEMS FOR YOU LAKI!
Edited by BubbaGump#1297 on 10/1/2013 1:07 PM PDT
not sure about the whole rate the guy above me crap but if anyone can give me some pointers on my gear i would appreciate it. hitting the wall and not sure where to go from here.
@Spirali

Armor is really low.... look for more armor on your gear. 3100 armor not gonna cut it on a CoB build.

Kids I tell you.....

woah I thought he was a good dude but now I hear this.... damn thats a shame.....
No WD to rate here, just popping in to get ideas for when I start/gear mine. But, I had to chime in on the lending items. Tough loss, man. Was the belt decent?
@bubba
ditch dart and use hex jinx. ditch SV and add GI. u got the ehp/mit to do it
New to WD, any advise will be appreciated. I know I need to craft but apart from that what else?! Thanks.
10/02/2013 02:58 AMPosted by Kintaro
New to WD, any advise will be appreciated. I know I need to craft but apart from that what else?! Thanks.

great doc :), a unity with chd might be better than your right ring. ias tends to be a bad thing on WDs, as it does little for dps and causes you to burn through mana. then again youre using an axe so its not a big deal haha. great doc :)

this is mine for evaluation :). http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Isolation-1274/hero/35659759 hardcore only so im not sure about softcore gear/standards :)
Your WD seems alright I think, not sure about Hardcore. Not even sure about softcore lol. My friends are helping me atm seems that I'm getting more and more into WD I got new main hand and it's doing a good job so far.
Thats a sick ammy. 8/10
View profile
@POTUS...I mean FourStrings, I would try to get rid of some of those less than helpful stats on your gear. Specifically, the GF% on you chest could be armor, the random stat on your Tal's could be a Vit roll, and then maybe change strength to All Res on your boots (esp if you got armor on your chest). Perhaps turn that Arcane Res in the belt to life %. Mostly I would add Vit via rare pants over the depth diggers.

Overall 8/10... definitely geared, but room for improvement all around (albeit expensive...I know how that goes)
Edited by ButteryNugs#1889 on 10/3/2013 11:29 PM PDT
A really good build overall, maybe a little more AR?

9/10
Edited by Ebayl#1475 on 10/4/2013 5:50 PM PDT
6/10

work on gems. get a LS skorn, get more AR
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]