Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor above you part ???

How on earth would someone improve that? I guess AR on the bracers, but seriously, DANG man.
rate me :)
tq
@ Cane (because you actually took the time to respond to the above poster)

Lose some vit to get some dps. 65k HP is more than enough if you are rocking a Skorn and the Armour/AR you have (or maybe throw a ruby in your helm for XP)

Grab some rare pants with 2 sockets and some AR, you don't need the extra vit (if you keep amethyst in helm) and could do with 100+ more int in your pants

Your boots could roll much higher vit (drop the gold find) OR get some pick-up radius on your boots and get higher VIT roll on your chest (drop the pick-up radius on the chest for extra vit).
Boots would probably be the cheaper option
If you change chest, try and get one with 700+ armor to offset the below suggestion.

A ring with some average damage would go a long way. You could get a unity instead of your rare ring with 4.5% crit % and 40+ crit damage and a nice damage roll, would increase your damage nicely.

You really should look at getting a tal rasha's allegiance necklace. The black damage on the skorn with the % elemental damage adds alot of DPS. This wuld be my first thing to do in all honesty. Try get one with 220+ Int, and around 80+ vit (some average damage is nice too, but can be costly). Rather try get one with 7.5% + crit chance.

Zum vision with 5.5-6% crit chance
gloves should really have crit chance and another modifier like crit damage or attack speed

VERY NICE BRACES!

I would not run blood ritual, having run a skjorn build to PL100, I know there are no mana issues with it, specially with your APS. Run Grave Injustice rather
Try HEX or paranoia instead of widowmakers. You could also try Horrify : Frightening Aspect if you are dying a bit (also handy for some affixes on elites)

All in all a solid WD, but with some focus on DPS and dropping a bit of Vit, you could easily be near 200k dps. Obviously change an item at a time on the above suggestions, and stop when you get to around 65k HP. It is all about balance. If you can have ~200k dps, 3.9k arour, 700 AR and your 5.9% LS, you will be rocking.

edit - spelling
edit 2 - my WD is Booga :)
Edited by haja#6128 on 10/5/2013 3:53 AM PDT
@desponyd - Hard to rate an mf build and I am new to WD so I don't really know. Looks good for mf'ing but hard to mf high mp with such low life res and dmg.

I'm hoping for some feedback on skill selection where this is my first wd and I just got him to 60
@desponyd - Hard to rate an mf build and I am new to WD so I don't really know. Looks good for mf'ing but hard to mf high mp with such low life res and dmg.

I'm hoping for some feedback on skill selection where this is my first wd and I just got him to 60

Decent AR, but you need way more amour and some vit. You marrow badly needs an upgrade. Get one with higher vit with amour roll. Could get more vit roll on WH and serp OH too

Your skill selections looks odd too., If you are considering focusing on COB to build your built around. You can refer to some of the COB WD for skills selection.
@ Liquid

really solid gear...its my personal preference to stay away from AS on my WD but if u can make it work then more power to you...if i suggested anything i would say get more mana regen...everything else is solid for sure
@liquid

really awesome to see someone who is using crafted weapon O: Your stats are really high, but is 450 AR enoough?

Your skills are normal, idk if there's something I could say about (and I'm not really an expert in this game :c)
@ Liquid

really solid gear...its my personal preference to stay away from AS on my WD but if u can make it work then more power to you...if i suggested anything i would say get more mana regen...everything else is solid for sure

Thanks.

i kill fast enough to make mana not so much of an issue. I kill in huge packs and fast so GI covers it very nicely.

You have a very solid WD too. Nice mitigation.
Edited by Liquid#6905 on 10/5/2013 9:44 AM PDT
@liquid

really awesome to see someone who is using crafted weapon O: Your stats are really high, but is 450 AR enoough?

Your skills are normal, idk if there's something I could say about (and I'm not really an expert in this game :c)

I have about 800++AR in total from intel (3500 plus bonus from zuni set). So it's pretty OK i would think

I can see you have a new WD. :D. just need to upgrade most of your gear as you go along. Have fun along the journey.
Edited by Liquid#6905 on 10/5/2013 9:46 AM PDT
@ziggy (skipped) nice wd! 9.5/10

very well made, great dps while supporting great ehp! Nice visage too!

Whoever rates me will you tell me what I should look to upgrade next too if you can? :)
@SirNick your DPS is low, and all your items could use to be upgraded. I'd rate you at around 3 or 4. Not trying to be harsh, your equipment ideas are correct, but they could all use to be substantially better.

As to your question on what to upgrade first, I would start by working craft-able items. Starting with your bracers. Than gloves or amulets. I wouldn't worry about crafting shoulders yet, as your Vile Wards are good enough.

Once you get more Health from items, you should look at replacing all the gems with topaz.

Good luck, nice start!
@moby

8/10

good dps and good hp. maybe add another 50-100 ar and another 200 armor would be the only things id say to upgrade.
Thanks Evolution

I have an AR Witching Hour and Zuni Armor and Zunni Boots on my other WD, that would give me another 50 AR and 400 more Armor, but I'm leveling her right now and she needs it :)

-moby
@SirNick your DPS is low, and all your items could use to be upgraded. I'd rate you at around 3 or 4. Not trying to be harsh, your equipment ideas are correct, but they could all use to be substantially better.
No I totally agree. Definitely don't have any highend pieces to hold me back from upgrading :). Thanks

--------------------------------------------------Person about to comment please rate Evolution, me and moby were already rated and were responding to people----------------------------------------------

:P
@Evolution

Well, from my point of view, your WD is awesome, a good 9,5/10 cause there's always room for improvement :)

Offensive/Defensive stats are overall great.

I never played bats much, but wouldn't a SOJ be your next "upgrade", to get more mana efficiency? You have the DPS to rock it! I'd get a +6% damage, 28-30 BVE and -10 firebats SOJ if I were you, just to make those elites melt more easily on MP10. But eh, I'm a noob so, maybe I'm totally wrong!

TL;DR: Nice WD, keep it up :)
@TheRedeemer nice wd 8.5/10.
for starters you definetly need to craft better bracers. other than that solid gear, my next move is to get better rare ring after that u will need some expensive upgrades.
@Naum93
Rating: 9/10

Amazing gear my friend. The only thing I notice is a lack of Mana regen; do you really have no mana issues with your play style? If so, you're doing great!

*EDIT: I do see that you use GI/GF, so I suppose that covers your mana bases; maybe getting mana regen on gear would free up a skill slot for more a more offensive skill though.

I think that you could use a little more AR also, maybe on helmet or boots, or both. Again, depending on how you yourself feel about how good your current setup is, maybe you don't feel the need to upgrade your AR; however, when does anyone not need to increase their AR? ... lol

- Tsunameh
Edited by Tsunameh#1960 on 10/8/2013 2:30 PM PDT
Anyone do me?
@tsunameh first of all i do u. tnx for the reply, very detialed and good observaitons.
i don't have any mana problems most of the times but i run a 1.41 ias set up, if i had a sword instead of a axe or 1 more slot for additional as i couldn't handle it. once i switch out my hellfire ring for my rare ring i wil have more hp and 200 k dps, but not that much res anyway, but i feel tanky anyway, i die rarely. if i get some ias which is the plan later i will switch my spirit vessel for blood ritual.

i took a good look at your gear and u do need upgrades, do them in this order i assume u have a tight budget. only gear that does not need rly imidetly changes is your pox and helm, shoulders myb. you need dps and hp the most. first of all craft better gloves and amulet if u can't affored tal rasha's also get better pants these are bad. u don';t need more than 7 PuR which u have on chest, in fact u will want to switch chest too, but get one with PuR cus one day u will probably run GF, for that spell u need PuR, not now rly. everything else switch out slowly.

@shoecrew very good wd. i looked at you very much i can't find any big suggestions. only i have is that rare ring is a pure dps items u shouldn't have it increaseing your hp that much as to have more cc and cd, int on it. also i see you rly need every armor u can get but aside from that those bracers are not that good.
Edited by naum93#1338 on 10/8/2013 3:26 PM PDT
10/08/2013 02:35 PMPosted by shoecrew
Anyone do me?

Your AR is low, but aside from that, your numbers look decent. Firebats + Locust Storm seems kind of redundant.

Just for the record, my paper DPS, CHC/CD is low right now. The Visage my WD is wearing dropped for my barb yesterday, so I picked up the Skull Grasp and Homunculus for a 0 dog build. My paper dps went down 60k and my life went down 18k.

Zero dog is pretty fun...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]