Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor above you part ???

@Wurger

I don't know if that is a common build but it's the first time I've seen it and I gotta say it's prity sick. I'm not really gonna rate you because I don't really know what I'm doing, more on here for advice than to rate...
Edited by Undercovrjew#1268 on 10/8/2013 8:00 PM PDT
@Undercoverjew

- Flaming Dart?? Please no.
- Tal's ammy with Poison dagger? no. Better craft INT Ammys
- You have good bracers but need to craft more gloves,shoulders and ammy
- Try to get a socket on your weapon

Build needs a little work (Or it's prolly not updated?)
Keep going this direction with your WD and you should be fine.

7/10 for you brotha~
@Mugel/Nunally

Interesting build
Awesome dps ..

What constitutes a 10 ? I don't know so ..

9.5/10 .. always room for improvement lol
@ryanYOLO

You need more deeeeeeeps! Upgrade those gems.Get some socketed pants.

Those shoulders are pretty baller though.

7/10?
Edited by Chas#1850 on 10/9/2013 8:16 AM PDT
dunno why plague bats tbh but good frog set :) 8/10
@Void

You have some unreal gear, my friend. Interesting build with VQ and spiders.

I mean... Honestly, going by PaulNG's guide. You are right there on that coveted 50% crit chance. Your AR is exceptional. Good added armor on some pieces.

The only thing I can see is to try and keep crafting shoulders, bracers, gloves to see if you can get a little bit extra out (although those 3 pieces are GG). Also maybe a higher DPS weapon is possible?

9.5/10
@xLAKITUx

I would start by upgrading the gem in your weapon, and then concentrate on bumping vit and crit chance on gear as much as possible. Vit can come easily from the pants and chest and boots, enabling you to drop the amethysts from your pants and go for a more offense-based amulet. Crit chance is lacking on both bracers and amulet.~200-int with 5+ cc bracers might be preferable if you've crafted any.

Love your gloves and shoulders (though the latter could do with more int)

7.5/10
@Silverfire

Very impressive Witch Doctor. Your Intelligence and Vitality are both very high and I like that. You have high-level gems, good Critical, and decent All Resistance. I would suggest higher Mana and Life if you plan to do Monster Power if you aren't already.

9.5/10 :)
@ scrubfire, you would do well to add a little PU radius to your build as it will help proc GI more especially in group play. Spirit Vessel is redundant with GI doing the same thing to reduce cool downs but GI does it better. While I know you love that VIT amulet, you have tied yourself to it by not looking for decent amounts of VIT in places where it is typically easier to get like, belt or bracers or even mojo. Sure it's nice to have some VIT on an amulet, but an amulet is primarily a DPS slot and should be used as such. I would keep rolling bracers till you get a pair with 120+ VIT and look for a better witching hour with VIT to offload some of the VIT you stacked in the amulet to open the door to a more DPS oriented amulet. If you decide to go for a Tal's amulet they all come with a standard VIT roll as well and the 6% elemental damage is huge for your 1 hander, I would look for an average damage + CC Tal's amulet similar to mine

8.5/10
@Death, not too bad dude. I like the Intelligence and Vitality, the passives, and skills. Your build looks like a Monster Power Cloud of Bats build. Really not that bad, I like the critical. You could use more HP for higher MP's and Mana(?) I'm very unfamiliar with most, if not all of the stereotypical and common builds for the WD like your using so I am unsure how it works. I'm giving you a score based off what I use and what I know.

8/10
@Silverfire

9.5/10 :)

@Death

8/10

Take a seat, scrub.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 10/9/2013 1:52 PM PDT
@Cheese, your unique setup is hard to rate.

I can say this much, your weapon has tons of room for improvement. And even though your build is probably functioning fine without it, forgoing crit chance entirely the way that you did is a very big mistake because it causes you to leave so much damage on the table. I'm counting only three slots of AR, with one of them being a ring. Defensive stats should go on armor, jewelry should be primarily damage-oriented.

2 mana passives should be unnecessary with the way that you geared, and gruesome feast is a better choice than ptv even from a damage perspective, not to mention it doesn't have the liability of increased mana costs.
@Undercoverjew

7/10 for you brotha~

Thanks for the feedback! I have a few questions though, why is tals bad with poison dagger? Any suggestions instead of flame dart? As far as the build, I love zombie bears and the rest of it was just for mana.
@Undercoverjew

7/10 for you brotha~

Thanks for the feedback! I have a few questions though, why is tals bad with poison dagger? Any suggestions instead of flame dart? As far as the build, I love zombie bears and the rest of it was just for mana.

Because the % damage on the amulet only only increases the base damage of the weapon, it ignores the poison damage. You really want a black damage weapon if you have armor with % damage modifiers (like zuni boots, SOJ ring or Tals amulet).
Nice doc axiom, Could use a little bit more AR and armor. 9/10
@Valsuvius 9/10 Great Ehp and DPS.
@ Baraboomba

Solid zero dogger. A few pieces of gear to get you the rest of the way. Great damage though. I'll give you a 9/10

Edit: I'm kinda stumped on what to upgrade to get my damage much higher. Most other gear gives me a few thousand here and there. Something has to give me a 10k+ damage increase or I'll never break that magic 200k w/Soj. Is it my weapon?
Edited by StonedOne#1933 on 10/9/2013 6:18 PM PDT
@StonedOne

Add me in game. I can guide you to 200k with an Soj. Your problem is not as simple as one piece, such as your weapon.
@Eloquator 8.5/10. only thing besides perfecting stats on gears is some sexy crafted shoulders. nice doc buddy!
@Hales 9.5/10 your dps looks a little low to go 10/10 but your ehp looks great. I am new to WD just looking for a change since I got my monk to P100. So be easy on me
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]