Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor above you part ???

@DonBukka

You know I wondered that same thing, D3 up showed it pretty similar with the Ruby. I guess I should try it out. Yes I do need more HP and Armor though, I do so fast
@DonBukka totally jealous of your doc. Just amazing.

I've made some recent changes to my own and was hoping to get a new round of input.
@DonBukka totally jealous of your doc. Just amazing.

I've made some recent changes to my own and was hoping to get a new round of input.

Easiest upgrade for you would be getting a higher vit/intel rare pant with 2 OS. your AR is a little on the low side, easiest to get for you would be on rare brace/shoulders.
9.5/10

You have a really nice setup there. I'm sure there's always room for improvements but I have no idea where to go from there with your level of gear.
@ Undercovrjew

7/10 : )
@Liquid:

Not bad. Only problem I see is the mana regen. Not a whole lot there. To much IAS for the amount of mana regen you got.

8.9/10

Actually do not have much issues at all with mana. Of course still looking out for PUR or regen without too much sacrifice on DPS.
@ ADRLHM

Your sacrifice build deals a ton of damage, but it seems that you are one second short on your cooldown period. I have always hated Skull Grasp... maybe an 8 second cooldown with a SOJ? That would get you to 34 seconds cooldown. Alternately, add a second to either hat, offhand, or Skull Grasp.

As for me, just starting out my WD. I have good EHP, but wondering where the most efficient place is to add damage and keep the good EHP?
@Suileabhain

Great start to a WD!

As far as adding damage and keeping EHP goes:

Craft! The increased levels of Int on crafted items will do wonders to boost DPS.
Gems! They are an easy for sure increase to both DPS and EHP
New pants! Unless you are running a RoT / AC build the Blackthornes will not help much. You can easily get some cheap rares for that slot.

Long term:
Paragon levels: Since you are wearing a HF ring I would just put a ruby in your helm and run lower MP speed runs with AC.
More crit on your helm
8% boots with more AR
Zuni Ring with CC

The biggest thing for you would be a weapon upgrade...but also the most expensive. Once you get higher in DPS that 2.6% LS will not do much.

My Doc: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/rockon87-1616/hero/35765796
Edited by rockon87#1616 on 11/3/2013 10:03 AM PST
@rockon87 - what is this ptv/soj madness???? I go away for a month or so to pvp and now its all PtV in so many profiles I see...
@KurOsawa - Not a whole I can say to help you improve. High DPS, armor, AR. Nicely done...9/10. I can only imagine the price to upgrade your gear...:S
11/03/2013 10:18 AMPosted by kurOsawa
@rockon87 - what is this ptv/soj madness???? I go away for a month or so to pvp and now its all PtV in so many profiles I see...

I have been using PtV for awhile now. PtV + SoJ is a deadly combo...for the WD and the Elites haha. If you don't have enough EHP plus FA you are screwed against RD on the first crit you get.

I consider it end game to be able to run this combo solo and in party. The SoJ provides max mana for all those crazy knockback situations. Since I was able to get PuR on my boots and shoulders I dropped my frog and thus needed the max mana from the SoJ....the 30% Elite damage doesn't hurt either....or does it??? ha

@Omnioni Nice Doc....keep those crafts coming as you have much more DPS / EHP opportunities there. Also see about getting those gems upgraded....might be your cheapest upgrade right now. Maybe look into a Litany to replace that Unity?

Also I would suggest using something else besides the Garg in your build...pets distracting mobs away from the CoB blender tends to slow us down....I even hate using my follower sometimes. Throw in Hex or BBV instead.
Edited by rockon87#1616 on 11/3/2013 11:23 AM PST
@rockon87

awesome gears man. thats 9/10 to me. btw, im planning to buy SoJ so i can use PtV, should I go for CoB SoJ?
@rockon87

awesome gears man. thats 9/10 to me. btw, im planning to buy SoJ so i can use PtV, should I go for CoB SoJ?

There was research done on the reduced cost to bats and the conclusion was that it was not worth stacking because you will not see the full effect (unless you are at 2.0 APS....have fun running that speed :) )

I went with LS SoJ since I figured I am always using LS. The damage isn't much but when you run locust in crypts some mobs can be almost dead by the time you get to them.
@ ADRLHM

Your sacrifice build deals a ton of damage, but it seems that you are one second short on your cooldown period. I have always hated Skull Grasp... maybe an 8 second cooldown with a SOJ? That would get you to 34 seconds cooldown. Alternately, add a second to either hat, offhand, or Skull Grasp.

As for me, just starting out my WD. I have good EHP, but wondering where the most efficient place is to add damage and keep the good EHP?

Thanks! I am exactly at 34 sec (19+8+7) and I have a SOJ to swap for during an elite fight XD.
Also I would suggest using something else besides the Garg in your build...pets distracting mobs away from the CoB blender tends to slow us down....I even hate using my follower sometimes. Throw in Hex or BBV instead.

I agree with all of this, do not even run with a follower myself.
@Valsuvius

Well as someone new to the WD class, I'd say you're a 9 out of 10, really great pieces of gear. Only thing I see you can upgrade is your amulet but that would mean losing ehp. So yeah great gear!
anyone care to rate or comment on my skills and gears?

^ also rate the guy above me.
@Throne
Great WD, 8/10...love the Intel and AR should help alot but I wish you had a little more armor

@Xeno
9/10...nice dpsb and AR however I am curious how you do with only 54k Hp?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]