Any word on whether self-found will be an official game mode, complete with separate stash and separate games, in the expansion? Self-found would greatly increase the longevity of the game.
Assuming you do add it, please increase the character cap by more than the 1-2 that was recently stated. In fact, just make it very large in general please. In D2 you could make as many characters as you wanted, and that was great for pack rats such as myself.
Lets put self found in "REAL" context since thats what self found is all about.
1) You self-found the money that you used to buy your computer.
2) You self-found the money that you used to buy D3.
3) You continue to self-found the money every day just to pay your internet bill every month.
4) You self found the money to pay rent every month.
5) Your self-found methods are grabbing cans, and turning them into cash (not working a job that is not self-found).
6) You self-found your gaming video card, gaming mouse and/or keyboard.
7) You self-found your money to pay for electricity.
8) You self-found every item in d3 and have 0 Transactions on the Auction House.
If you cant say yes to all this then you need to Self-Find your way off D3 and these Forums you self-found wannabe, when your truly not self-found. Instead your just trolling these forums talking about how much you want to be self-found, yet you contradict yourself since you haven't been self-found at all in your life.
BTW if you kept up with your reading you would have realized that your self-found mode was made available on the Ps3/Ps4 and xbox one. There is no AH so you can self-found in it all you want. Since there is no AH everyone you play with will also be Self-Found (Great for you self-founders) There is also an offline mode so you can self-found all by your self anytime you want! Go play that if you truly want to enjoy a "fake" self-found mode since there wont ever be one person who can answer yes to questions 1-8