Diablo® III

So what will you play first?

Act 5 using an existing class OR the Crusader starting at Act 1?

I'll probably go with Act 5. My bro will probably pick up the expansion and, seeing how he played ahead with his friends, getting to lvl60 within two weeks of launch, while I slowly played through with all 5 classes, this will be our way of getting a fresh co-op campaign out of D3.

Will probably run with my Wiz first to get her up to lvl70 and loot run capable.

From here, I may level up another class to check out new skills, or I might start that Crusader. I've been having fun building my second monk with a Vit Hellfire Ring so a new class with the same godly tanking ability will be quite fun methinks.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Act 5 Act 5 Act 5!

I love the look of the new hero and I'll def make one in time, but give me the story NOW!
Reply Quote
I'm taking the route Mugsy mentioned. Get main to L70, then farm for a bit to get a jump on items.
Will do Crusader later.

I dont really barb, so it will take a bit of gearing. Will be interesting to stockpile some barb gear for the next year :)

xp gear???
ilvll60+ cains set? hmmmmm

expect to see some "firsts" coming about!
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 02:27 AMPosted by Weegee
I dont really barb, so it will take a bit of gearing. Will be interesting to stockpile some barb gear for the next year :)

I've just been looking through my mules and found a few lower level 'Str' based items, including shields and the Captain Crimson's set which has +Block on the pants too. Assuming the Crusader is 'Str' based, I'm sure glad I kept these things instead of selling them.

Cain's set will do well but I found using a Hellfire and crafting items to be more rewarding when I played through Normal using my second Monk. Being able to take on MP10 does a lot more for xp gain than focusing on maximising +xp gear IMHO.

Seeing how my bro finds the Crusader class, both he and I might play through the campaign as armoured psychos together. Hope I have enough gear for two... he lent me 3mil gold when stopped playing which helped me stay in the game over the past year... kinda owe it to him to get him some good gear back.
Reply Quote
yep totally want to finish the story with my main first - end what i started.

then i will probably lvl the crusader second and run him from act1-5 solo to get a good feel of him and all his skills no pressure also enjoy a complete story at a nice cruise pace.

The it will be time to level all alts to 70.

after that who knows...
Reply Quote
XP gear, HF ring and socket weapon with high level weapon is all u need for MP10 leveling. and the HP to take more than 1 fallen maniac.

ill be jumping straight into the new act with an alt toon. i remember what the servers were like on release. dont want DC/lag/crashing with main toon (i play hardcore)
Reply Quote
It's such a toss-up.

On one hand, I could level to 70 from 60 straight away, sell stuff and get oodlez of golds.

On the other, I could start out a fresh lvl 1 Crusader and enjoy the low level experience all over again where almost everything that drops is an upgrade.
Reply Quote
Multibox act5

Undecided on class to do so - prob my WD's as my "main" (this account and female WD) is ...... crazy OP.

Will be farming 5x faster than others
Reply Quote
def gunna power level crusader to 70 then stop using him till i craft/find some epic gear for him while i do that ill try out each toons new skills
hmmmm wonder how long it will take 60-70 only gunna play weeknds now so i dont get a divorce :P
Reply Quote
Crusader first than existing toons.

But is pretty sad that we are getting only 1 new class. Sigh
Reply Quote
My Wiz gets to lvl70 to upkeep my uber carrys.

Then put 300hrs into crusader :>
Reply Quote

Mate, by now you should have the ultimate Hellfire Ring to make playing as that Crusader a breeze on MP10!

That first one you got me still gets good usage. Short of some AR, it was a damn good roll for something to start a new character with.
Reply Quote

Mate, by now you should have the ultimate Hellfire Ring to make playing as that Crusader a breeze on MP10!

That first one you got me still gets good usage. Short of some AR, it was a damn good roll for something to start a new character with.

ikr.....800 rolls isnt enough.....jelly of Griz and Poptartz :<
Reply Quote
Level my monk up to 70 then probably make a crusader!
Reply Quote
I will run act 5 and lvl my wiz and prob barb to 70, then worry about the crusader and hopefully have picked up some great 2.0 items to help him/her out.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I think I'll roll a Crusader from the start- No one can stand in the way of the Crusader!
Reply Quote
Act 5 with one of my DH. I'm curious to see the new content.
Reply Quote
Crusader later

Barbarian finish...errr... finisharian
Reply Quote
I will get Monk to Lvl 70 and finish act 5, maybe help power level people, then switch to Crusader.
Reply Quote
3rd party auction house O.o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]