Diablo® III

Reaper of Souls for the console.

Is the expansion going to be worked on for the consoles? I haven't seen anything about it and was just wondering if it will happen. :)
Reply Quote
I think it depends how well the console version will sell.
Reply Quote
67 Human Priest
@Lylirra us peeps on the console forum are wondering if we will ever see ROS for 360 or PS3. Be nice to know before we for over $60 bucks.

@Blaine8723 No details to share right now. The devs would love to bring ROS to console, but that's not yet confirmed.”
Reply Quote
http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/19562/20130822/diablo-3-reaper-souls-dlc-confirmed-blizzard.htm
Reply Quote
08/24/2013 11:32 AMPosted by allinballin
http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/19562/20130822/diablo-3-reaper-souls-dlc-confirmed-blizzard.htm

Did you even read the article? Just because it says DLC it doesn't mean it's for consoles, that's just for the PC version.
Reply Quote
@Lylirra us peeps on the console forum are wondering if we will ever see ROS for 360 or PS3. Be nice to know before we for over $60 bucks.

@Blaine8723 No details to share right now. The devs would love to bring ROS to console, but that's not yet confirmed.”

Thanks Blainetraine. :) It honestly doesn't matter to me if console gets it, although I'd be even more stoked about the game to know it is. :) lol <3
Reply Quote
I am also curious about how the expansion will be handled for the console versions of D3, if they do ever see the expansion..
Reply Quote
Expansion wont be available to console players in time of release sorry, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/reaper-of-souls/ at the bottom of the page, PC/MAC only.
Reply Quote
67 Human Priest
We already knew that much. We are wondering if we will EVER get it for console.
Reply Quote
Won't im sorry, its made specifically for those platforms.
Edited by Raftrefugee#1388 on 8/25/2013 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/25/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Lazaar
Won't im sorry, its made specifically for those platforms.

Lol Diablo 3 was made specifically for PC/Mac and then they built it for console from the ground up. I'm sure they can do that for the console. I guess though, It all just depends on how well the game goes for console and then we'll see from there. Hopefully we do get it!
Reply Quote
Its only made for those platforms1 swell answer as the guy above me stated D3 was just made for pc/mac but here we are.

Of course this expansion will eventually come to consoles, otherwise what would be the bloody point!
Reply Quote
i hope blizzard dont do what ascarion did with sacred 2 release the game for the console then give it !@#$ty support only difference between them is ascarion went out of bussiness then deep silver took it over and forgot about sacred 2 for console Console users never saw the expansion pack to the game it really pissed me off i mean sacred 2 is and still is a great game i just like to play it on my PS3 better then my PC cause the direct control controls felt allot better then point and click and my Dad who i play games with sometimes Doesnt like to play games on the computer so PS3 or Xbox360 is the only option in that department I pray once blizzard releases this game upon the world they take care of there users and fix problems and support updates as they arise i dont want Half a diablo game i want the whole dam thing i dont mind paying for expansions just make them available so i can buy them
Reply Quote
on the platform of my choice
Reply Quote
08/24/2013 10:44 AMPosted by StaticApex
Is the expansion going to be worked on for the consoles? I haven't seen anything about it and was just wondering if it will happen. :)

the official answer is they are more concerned with getting the game launched and the xpac out on PC first.

But lets be honest, if releasing the xpac for the console even as DLC will net more bottom line then you can bet blizzard is going to release it. And why not, the hard part is done in porting over D3 to console, adding the xpac would be just gravy.

So yes, eventually it will be released, but probably well after the PC release, they really like to give the patches and changes time to be analyzed and fixed. Then you can probably expect RoS on the consoles. I would even imagine that D3 and RoS bundle might be coming to a PS4 near you.
Reply Quote
Personally I would love to see ROS released for the console version as well. I play the pc version 97% of the time but couldn't see spending $60 a pop for separate versions so I could play with my kids as well, so we grabbed the PS3 version so that we could all play together and it has worked out pretty well.

I really prefer the PC version: the controls are better ( but then like many "older" players this is what we are used to, been playing Diablo since the original and the controls feel right ), I think that the console version is too clunky. I have also found that the time it takes to check equipment, change skills, stash, shop, all gets time consuming on the console version since it has to be done one at a time instead of all at once.

But, since I do get to play with my kids on the PS3 getting the expansion would be really nice, I really enjoy the updated game play and the Crusader rocks !

Here's to hoping it happens soon......
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 10:31 AMPosted by spcrngr
Personally I would love to see ROS released for the console version as well. I play the pc version 97% of the time but couldn't see spending $60 a pop for separate versions so I could play with my kids as well, so we grabbed the PS3 version so that we could all play together and it has worked out pretty well.

I really prefer the PC version: the controls are better ( but then like many "older" players this is what we are used to, been playing Diablo since the original and the controls feel right ), I think that the console version is too clunky. I have also found that the time it takes to check equipment, change skills, stash, shop, all gets time consuming on the console version since it has to be done one at a time instead of all at once.

But, since I do get to play with my kids on the PS3 getting the expansion would be really nice, I really enjoy the updated game play and the Crusader rocks !

Here's to hoping it happens soon......

I play 100% on console atm, havent bother getting RoS for PC yes.
From day 1 I bough xbox360 version I havent played PC.. Either I play solo (was the mainly reason I swithc from pc, was before loot 2.0), then 2 of my IRL friends got D3 for x360 too as they are not pc-gamer like me.
And we having a blast with it, but latley im getting more and more close to just get RoS for PC as bounty, rifts and all the new builds (mostly WD pet build) lokos just awesome.

But RoS as DLC for xbox360, ps3 would be totaly awesome! Would buy ASAP.
And I love to be able to play both over internet with friends, on LAN or just all on same console.

I can say that PC controll is perfect, but console controll is really good imo, just some skills that can be a bit horrible to aim.

And lastly, I really hope they patch bugged things (like challange) and I would love to see higher mob densitet. Maybe not on lower difficulty, but on monster level 1+ / torment 1+ the mob dens should be as in PC
Reply Quote
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/90836/20140508/diablo-3-ps4-release-date-september-ultimate-evil-edition-reaper-of-souls-expansion.htm

ROS is coming to ps4
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 11:46 AMPosted by Django
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/90836/20140508/diablo-3-ps4-release-date-september-ultimate-evil-edition-reaper-of-souls-expansion.htm

ROS is coming to ps4

I think all here already know that :) But I think most people like me want it for xbox360/ps3 too
Reply Quote
... I think most people like me want it for xbox360/ps3 too

One unreliable source of info :
www.altex.ro/catalogsearch/result/?q=diablo+3

The PS3/X360 Ultimate Evil boxes doesn't seem to be photoshopped --> real boxes were used , so we can hope for a release on both consoles ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]