Diablo® III

Magda

Dear Magda,

Over the past 12 months we have developed a very mutual relationship. You hurt me, I hurt you however last night you were just plain nasty to me.

What did I do?

You send me on many quests to which I complete with out question. I go the Fields to chop firewood, take a few rear endings from raging bulls just to get that magical key to enter your love chamber. We then share a few sweet moments of S&M bliss and go on our merry ways, but last night it seemed that I was not good enough for you. Normally yours flies turn me on and give me strength to keep my Wrath up for the entire evening however you decided to humiliate me so bad that I now consider where done.

I even invited my friend Abend over for a ménage de trois at your request but you even bashed him to death. Not very nice of you, then, having an acquaintance witness the whole morbid punishment you handed out, well to say I'm upset is an understatement.so,

Is it that my hammer is not as big as the Skelly's?
Do I not satisfy you any more?
Was it that Ryoka was not there?

I would dearly like to hear from you as I still feel there is some love there.

Yours Sincerely
YDFWM
Reply Quote
BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA

BTW did u time that run?
Reply Quote
LOL - Awesome letter there YD ... maybe your hammer needed buffing to meet Magda's needs

I would have happily joined to make Magda a powerboard... or at least laid down and watched
Reply Quote
Was your hammer a Slag Hammer?
Reply Quote
ooohhhhh so this is the letter you're talking about lol

Was it that Ryoka was not there?

Clearly, this is the reason. Mag is a Les Bian....and have you seen how sexy my Wizzy is?!
Reply Quote
Update,

Last night I contacted Magda and Skelly. I informed her that bar all that has happened was it still ok to visit.

With open arms she invites me into her humble abode, only this time I brought my old friend Ryo for the evenings entertainment.

Now I might sound a little sadistic here but Abend, Ryo, Nick and myself proceeded to bash, pound and generally give it to her good and hard.

Sorry Mags, you put me into a position where I had no choice but to bring you back into line.

Our relationship has been restored and will continue as always.

Until out next date.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]