Diablo® III

Diablo 3 ROS on PS3 and 360?

I was wondering if anyone could give me any clues to whether or not Reaper of Souls will be an DLC for Console version or not? I guess it will be the determining aspect of whether or not I get it for my PS3. Please answer to the best of your knowledge and if possible give good sources.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm wondering the same thing.
Reply Quote
67 Human Priest
Yes it seems they are avoiding this question. Very irritating.
Reply Quote
I wouldnt see why not skyrim had a dlc but i feel like for ps3 and 360 the dlc wont be available upon launch but maybe a year to a year and a half after pc to come to console platform.
Reply Quote
A few interviews at GamesCon have asked the question of the expansion on the console. So far, the developers have stated that a simultaneous release of the expansion on both types of platforms will not happen; the PC will see the expansion first. However, they have neither confirmed or denied the expansion coming to the consoles. It's understandable that the expansion would see light first on PC, but so far no one can say if or when RoS will be on PlayStation or Xbox. I guess that it will, depending on how well the console version does financially.
Reply Quote
none of us really know you need a blue to confirm or deny it, maybe we get it maybe its just next gen consoles that get it or maybe we don't get it at all :)

as it is D3 on console will be good enough for a while, get 60 get geared and prepare for the possible expansion but i wouldn't expect it till near the end of next year.

just my opinion.
Reply Quote
67 Human Priest
Yes. I would bet that they won't say anything till the numbers roll in and they see how much money they made. Problem is that i want them to tell us if they get the numbers and decide to not make an expansion or to make the expansion ad I doubt they will tell us.
Reply Quote
i guess they will cross that road when they come to it, as it is they will be working on PC expansion first and not even thinking about console expansion until they are done with the PC version. so either way we are in for a long wait just for some news on it
Reply Quote
67 Human Priest
‏@Lylirra No details to share right now. The devs would love to bring ROS to console, but that's not yet confirmed.
Reply Quote
OK well thank you all. I think I will make the Plunge and get the pre ordered version and just go forward. They will prolly add the Expansion none the less so thanks again.
Reply Quote
This is the top link on google if u type in "d3 ros ps3"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]