Diablo® III

Cursor disappears before boss fights

The last two boss fights i did were bugged. First there is the cutscene and right before the battle begins my cursor disappears. It is not only extremely hard to fight the boss with a monk without a cursor (missing seven sided strikes like a boss, hitting a lot of air), it is also extremely annoying to loot without a cursor.

I'm a new player so i can't give you the names of the bosses since i only did them once.

The first boss was 'the larder' or the big worm 'minion' from Azmodan who was already infiltrated in the keep. (he did some green cloudy stuff and spawned 2 yellow oozes every now and then)

The second boss was the one at the end of the bridge where Tyrael joined the battle. (he lifted me up and bit me in the face)

After the boss fight and the looting i must restart the game to get my cursor back. If it can be of any help, i'm using the Mac Client.

Have a nice day
Reply Quote
I've had the same issues with bosses in act 1 and 2.
Reply Quote
I've had this happen several times. To get it back during the boss fight I've switched to windowed mode, then back to full screen. Use the command-m keystroke to quickly switch back and forth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]