Diablo® III

Hit 400k dps (buffed) Self-found

And it feels good :-)

Edit:
I see a lot of questions. I provided a FAQ about what self-found means for me here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9363006262#4
Edited by bladezero25#1893 on 8/26/2013 6:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I dunno man that manticore and nats look kinda ah'd lol. I have never even found a nats with crit or even a manticore with over 1100 dps let alone the right stats. But if true that's great man I guess if everyone else played 3k+ hours? They would all find atleast 1-2 good items and they would stop complaining /end sarcasm.
Reply Quote
Don't you wish there was an actual arena or Main Chat room where you could show off your sweet character, instead of a maximum of 3 others at a time?

I would too. :)

nice work, btw.
Reply Quote
Sure you did...Also even if its true its kinda useless when your made of glass
Reply Quote
whatever man, you found all the gems.
Reply Quote
I can't speak to your self or not. I can say I found a better Manticore with my Wiz, so it can be done. Then I also have more than 2000 hours. The Wiz was only p40 or 50 at the time, with no extra MF gear and it was only MP3 or MP4.
Reply Quote
08/25/2013 09:20 PMPosted by Clownnut
whatever man, you found all the gems.
My reason for doubt as well.
Reply Quote
i find that hard to belive thats all self found if it is you have some very very good luck you need to go buy a lottery ticket
Reply Quote
Finding a few pieces of your wardrobe doesn't count as self found lol..

Screenshot both AH's
Edited by tbagala#1621 on 8/25/2013 10:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
That Inna's Temperance and Nat's Reflection.

doubt.png
Reply Quote
08/25/2013 09:03 PMPosted by bladezero25
And it feels good :-)

Grats bro!
Reply Quote
For what it's worth, I've known the OP for a while now, and he's always been self-found. If fact, when I was in game earlier, he linked an amulet that he had just crafted, which, apparently, put him over the top. Don't be Jelly guys.
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 8/25/2013 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
For what it's worth, I've known the OP for a while now, and he's always been self-found. If fact, when I was in game earlier, he linked an amulet that he had just looted, which, apparently, put him over the top. Don't be Jelly guys.

I give credit where credit is due.
Post SS of both AH's OP.
Reply Quote
08/25/2013 10:39 PMPosted by RedCell
For what it's worth, I've known the OP for a while now, and he's always been self-found. If fact, when I was in game earlier, he linked an amulet that he had just crafted, which, apparently, put him over the top. Don't be Jelly guys.

Yup, that proves it. Crafting ammys is only possible if you are self-found.... because you know... you have to self-found the demonic essences... you can't just buy all the mats or gold from either AH or anything.
Reply Quote
Is crafting realy self found?
Or is that self made?
Reply Quote
View profile
08/25/2013 10:39 PMPosted by RedCell

Yeah, and Megan Fox is one of my friends with benefits....
Reply Quote
Is crafting realy self found?
Or is that self made?

Same thing as long as all gold and materials come from farming and no AH was used at any point on the character, or any other character on the account, from lvl 1 and beyond,
If question was a joke though.. not really funny
Edited by tbagala#1621 on 8/25/2013 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]