Diablo® III

Hit 400k dps (buffed) Self-found

I dunno he has like 2000000+ kills maybe his bot found them.

it seems crazy unlikely to me that someone played that much without help or bots, especially with the game the way it is, if so maybe he found those items.

if you did then props to you, that's a good effort. if you didn't then haha fail at life.
Reply Quote
well going by the sheer amount of monster kills he has. its somewhat believable.
but still everyone has access to the AH and its there staring at you every time you log in.
its pretty doubtful that ANYONE with that kind of gear hasn't used the AH for at least something even if it was only to get crappy cheap gear that allowed you to solo farm the gear you currently have equipped.
Reply Quote
Congrats OP! That's an awesome achievement. :)
Reply Quote
That is some really awesome luck for being able to find those items.
Reply Quote
My gear is self found too. Found them on AH.
Reply Quote
steady aim aint too reliable :|
Reply Quote
Wow congrats bro! You did a great job. I'm also in the same boat with all my character on SF mode. Play the best way the game is meant to play. Keep it up!!
Reply Quote
I personally have a hard time believing it. 100k elite kills isn't really that impressive, Alkaizer had to do that to get to Paragon 100 and all he found was garbage.

A mere 100,000 elite kill player couldn't even break 100k dps if by legit self-found, I'm having trouble believing he managed to hit 400k dps even if he has only 30k hp lol.

The drop rates in this game were never designed to support self-found, even if you played 12 hours a day since release you only can hit maybe 300k elite kills before an expansion comes out. The drop rate is designed so you need millions of elite kills to reach end game, in other words, Blizzard will keep churning out expansions so self-found is not option to reach the end-game, you might get 1 or 2 end game items out of 13 slots before Blizzard resets all your gear through the next expansion, that's how the Diablo 3 system is envisioned.
Edited by Kirishima#1651 on 8/26/2013 12:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Congratulations man. I can't believe the amount of negativity this has generated. Good for you finding your own gear, and too bad for all the folks feeling bad that they bought all their stuff out of desperation or some other need. Also, if I'm just putting my two cents out there, crafting materials do not have to be self-found if you ask me. If you aren't allowed to use your gold to purchase flawless squares and tomes, you're being silly and are just hoarding gold. Part of my personal "self-found" etiquette is to never craft gear either. Gear has to drop. No BOA items for me. Especially given the disparity in quality between them and average drops in-game.

Anyway, nice work amigo! =)
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 12:50 AMPosted by Kirishima
A mere 100,000 elite kill player couldn't even break 100k dps if by legit self-found, I'm having trouble believing he managed to hit 400k dps even if he has only 30k hp lol.

Not that it gives a perfect gauge for comparison, but I broke 100k DPS self-found at close to 15k elite kills. =) That said, I'm at 23k? elite kills now and am sitting on 111k DPS. All a matter of luck lol. =P
Reply Quote
GJ OP. My demon hunter is also self-found. I think we should start our own club. The Elite SF club!0

HAHA. Look at those gems your'e not self found
Reply Quote

yea good points kind of but my barb does 100k (just i think) and most of them on MP0
Reply Quote
you are most definitly not self found
Reply Quote
View profile
Very good job! I do believe you.

2+ million total kills. That's alot of game time.

edit: I have ~3k hours game time, 50/50 between game time/ah and that is really doable. Not even a question from me....
Edited by dawgiestyle#1127 on 8/26/2013 3:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have 2000+ hours in game, and I pick up every gem, I can pretty much confirm that those amounts of radiant star emeralds are doable.

I definitely saved and crafted equivalent or more radiant stars from the stuff I pick up. (around 9+)
Edited by chrisloup#6305 on 8/26/2013 3:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Not buying it at all.
Reply Quote
Of course it's not real. It's to troll or discredit self found mode supporters.

Sadly with over 2k hours farming myself, I struggle to believe this guy's gear is genuinely what most mean by 'self-found'.

Perhaps he means self FUNDED - ie no rmah, just selling what he found at ah and no flipping etc - if so that's far more likely IMO.

Those gems alone are...
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 03:08 AMPosted by Wired

Sadly with over 2k hours farming myself, I struggle to believe this guy's gear is genuinely what most mean by 'self-found'.

Perhaps he means self FUNDED - ie no rmah, just selling what he found at ah and no flipping etc - if so that's far more likely IMO.

Those gems alone are...

really, then why isn't there a marquise gem in the weapon..I should think anyone > 2000 hrs in game farming effectively has > 2-3b in wealth.

what's with the gem in that ring ?
Edited by chrisloup#6305 on 8/26/2013 3:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
08/26/2013 03:08 AMPosted by Wired

Those gems alone are...

I disagree. I have half his actual farming time and I know I have found more than that for a DH. He got over 2 million kills. I only know a few profiles that has more than that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]