Diablo® III

Corrupt a Wish

So the point of this game to help us pass the time while we are all at work, or to just have some fun with your peers here on the forum. The game is called (as the title stated) "Corrupt a Wish." This is how the game works. The person above you made a wish, it is you, who gets to grant it to them but you are corrupt genie and the wish that the person has wished for is granted but in a kind of twisted and corrupt way. Here is an example.

Player one: "I wish for unlimited gold in D3"

Next post

Player Two: "Granted, but gold no longer exists in D3 and every one uses eftpos now. I wish that RoS was comming out today..."

And so on and so forth, I would love to see how many corrupt genies we have here in the ANZ forum. SO with out furhter adue, I will start things off.

I wish that I had a DH that wouldn't die in ubers every 3 seconds.
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 8/22/2013 5:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 05:29 PMPosted by Troubleshoot
I wish that I had a DH that wouldn't die in ubers every 3 seconds.

Granted. I'll make you invincible. But inferno has been removed and Hell is the hardest level.
Reply Quote
after you have granted the corrupt wish you youreself have to make a wish so the next genie can corrupt it
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 8/22/2013 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
how - about... granted - but your DH now can only use toothpicks... 2 dps per second on a crit.... (now you can fight without dying for an eternity! Mwah hahahahaha)

I wish I could find the a EF with no fear
Edited by NickBaldyM#6414 on 8/22/2013 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
how - about... granted - but your DH now can only use toothpicks... 2 dps per second on a crit.... (now you can fight without dying for an eternity! Mwah hahahahaha)

Granted. EF has no fear now. But is a Paladin specific weapon. Paladins have not been implemented yet.

I wish I was 12 inches bigger.
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 05:51 PMPosted by Ryoka

granted but now your feet are half the size, therefore, you are unable to stand up properly.
Reply Quote

Granted, but now instead of fearing monsters you are automatically vortexed into the middle of them and for elite packs you can be vortexed into the middle of their ground effects MUHAUHAUAHUA. I wish instead of adding new gems, that the topaz gem could be made more useful - MF in helm and thorns in weapon...seriously?!?!
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 05:51 PMPosted by Ryoka

Granted - but as you are a girl... boys are scared of you

I wish a blue would make a comment!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
08/22/2013 06:07 PMPosted by NickBaldyM

Granted!

I wish I could tell you all in detail how awesome the expansion will be!
Edited by Arcagnion on 8/25/2013 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Common Arcagion! How could I want to corrupt that!
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 06:17 PMPosted by Arcagnion

Granted!

I wish I would I could tell you all in detail how awesome the expansion will be!

Granted but it's so amazing all blizz forum users brains explode and the player base is wiped out.

I wish i wish I were a fish.
Reply Quote
Granted, but all the water in the world dries up, and fish grow wings, so therefore you're turned into a bird.....

I wish that I will get an RoS beta version from Arcagion....hahah yes!
Reply Quote
^^^ granted. But you are destined to play RoS as a WW barb. The most boring build available :p

I wish my GF didnt bug me about playing D3 so much :p
Reply Quote
Granted^^...And poof you now have me for a GF you can play all the D3 you want Sweetie ;)

I wish I wasn't WAZZ's GF
Reply Quote
^^^ granted. But you are destined to play RoS as a WW barb. The most boring build available :p

I wish my GF didnt bug me about playing D3 so much :p

Granted. She infact left you, for Deb's awesome hedge.

I wish edz would <3 me.
Reply Quote
I wish edz would <3 me.

granted but now you must show some erotic videos of yourself to him tonight.

i wish i would find a self-found upgrade for my monk and wiz.
Edited by edzmond#1708 on 8/22/2013 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I wish edz would <3 me.

granted but now you must show some erotic videos of yourself to him tonight.

Granted, just wait a little for x-pack to come out.

I wish my 30+ friends come online
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 07:27 PMPosted by Defender
I wish my 30+ friends come online

I don't have 30 friends.

I wish for Ryo to get a godly HF ring so I can get the 200mill cause I broke
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 07:16 PMPosted by edzmond

Granted. But your account has been found doing botting activity so it's been banned.

I wish I had bigger feet :>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]