Diablo® III

Corrupt a Wish

PS, Arcagnion - I know you've taken the Blizzard oath to keep ROS secret. But can you please give us a vague cookie crumb? Be as vague as you want because that will at least give us a topic to guess/speculate about :>
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 07:45 PMPosted by Ryoka
i wish i would find a self-found upgrade for my monk and wiz.

Granted. But your account has been found doing botting activity so it's been banned.

I wish I had bigger feet :>

Granted. but you have shrunk by 12 inches.

I wish you can transmog gems from one type to another.
Reply Quote

I wish you can transmog gems from one type to another.

Granted! But you never know which other type of gem you will get and it costs lots of gold each time.

I wish there was a separate and optional Self-found Mode (SFcore) of play in the game, just like this:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9309641216
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 08:20 PMPosted by SirRight
I wish there was a separate and optional Self-found Mode (SFcore)

Granted - but self found items are limited to lvl63 pre expansion pack for ever!

I wish to do ubers and get a HF with more than one useful property... plus the best leg drops while getting stacks (too much?) - Ryoka & YD - looking at you - my treat
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 07:42 PMPosted by YDFWM
I wish for Ryo to get a godly HF ring so I can get the 200mill cause I broke

Ryoka & YD - looking at you

Granted. No buts.....If I was a genie and you wished for me to get that GG Hellfire.....I wouldnt currupt it :>

I wish someone would confirm whether or not Loot 2.0 and xpac are coinciding. Or are they independent of each other?
Reply Quote
wasn't something said about releasing some content pre xpansion? hopefully loot 2.0 and itemisation for sure
Reply Quote

I wish someone would confirm whether or not Loot 2.0 and xpac are coinciding. Or are they independent of each other?

Granted!!! but diablo 4 is released instead.

i wish the stash could expand further.
Reply Quote
Granted, your stash now has 12 tabs. But they are half the size and only 1 can hold Legendary items.

I wish there was an option to auto-skip all quest dialog in Inferno (keep it in normal and nightmare).
Reply Quote
Granted, your stash now has 12 tabs. But they are half the size and only 1 can hold Legendary items.

I wish there was an option to auto-skip all quest dialog in Inferno (keep it in normal and nightmare).

You cant press escape?!

Want me to wipe your @$$ too? :>
Reply Quote

Granted!! but there was an update and no key binding put in place to use this option.

I wish there was a brothel for the Barb, WD, DH, Wiz and Monk can use to heal instead of getting a blessing from an old creepy looking dude in a robe.
Reply Quote
Granted but the only person who works in the brothel is an old creepy looking dude in a robe.

I wish i could be carried in ubers without dying.
Reply Quote
Granted. but now your on MP2

I wish we could use the way-point between acts
Reply Quote
You cant press escape?!

Want me to wipe your @$$ too? :>

BAAHAHAHA

Granted. but now your on MP2

I wish we could use the way-point between acts

Granted, but now you can only play Act 4 and 5.

I wish the jeweller in Act 1 wasn't so !@#$ing far away!
Reply Quote
Granted, now the way point & stash are next to the jeweller, but now you need to run to the ID book & the blacksmith.

I wish people in the general forum would stop complaining about everything in the Exp. We don't even have all the facts yet.
Reply Quote
Granted!! the forum closes down so you can't say "i told you so".

I wish you could actually start killing the guards above the keeps depth.
Reply Quote
08/23/2013 12:00 AMPosted by SALUTE666
I wish you could actually start killing the guards above the keeps depth.

Granted but horrified after seeing you slaughter the town guards all the townsfolk and NPC's ran for there lives. you now have an empty town and no one to buy/sell items to or handle your repairs and crafting needs.

i wish console version was released today
Reply Quote
Granted, but all the games are blank discs, urging a mass recall and prolongs the release.

I wish randomly while playing in game, bags of 1 million gold drops from the sky.
Reply Quote
Granted, but repais now cost 100,000 gold, per item.

I wish my ping was under 100ms!
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Granted your ping is now 10, but there is server maintenance for an hour every 2 hours.

I wish I could play Hearthstone and D3 at the same time.

Reply Quote
Granted. but now the blacksmith is in the festering woods, the healer is in the weeping hollows, the merchants are in the fields of misery, your stash is in Disneyland and there Are now waypoints anymore:)

I wish that I could have 10 paragon 100 characters with over 400k dps unburied on each
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]