Diablo® III

Corrupt a Wish

Oops was referring to the jeweller being too far away from a end

At Narull, granted but now they are stuck in maintenance for the rest of your life just because blizzard can
Reply Quote
I wish I could slay cows with a d3 toon but in an oldschool d2 setting, Moo Moo MOOOOoooooooo !

Granted but meanwile you became a millionaire so you went to a trip in india. You have discovered the awesome culture of that country and you have just found someone you love. For him/her all the cow are sacred and you sworn to protect the cow king instead.

I wish i could be the cow king to have Griz as my awesome bodyguard. :)
Reply Quote
Granted but Griz and yourself get caught up in an affair, whitney and kev style, which is exposed to the bovine community losing your kingdom all respect . hordes of yak destroy your disgraced kingdom

i wish the yaks would go away now.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Granted, however they are replaced by very angry Emu intent on pecking you to death.

I wish I could stay awake during combat in D3...
Caution: This cookie bites back.
Reply Quote
Griz

I wish I could slay cows with a d3 toon but in an oldschool d2 setting. Moo Moo , Moo , MOOOOoooooooo !

Granted, but in the distance you can hear the sound of Chickens in Choppers.

Granted, however they are replaced by very angry Emu intent on pecking you to death.

I wish I could stay awake during combat in D3...

Granted, unfortunately you suffer a massive disconnect leaving you wide awake with nothing to do.

I wish I had 2 beez.
Reply Quote
FUN GAME!!

I wish I had 2 beez.

i'll give you an entire bee hive!!!

as for my wish... I wish I was Issei from High School DxD, that I could get them as my Harem, that no bad guy could beat us, none of them would leave me, that the show was never cancelled and that I nor them would ever die.

fun fun.. someone make it true pls, but if its too complicated, then i would please like to:

Be there for the beginning and the end of time (no, i dont want to be a god nor age and not be able to move around) and experience everything that ever was, is, and will be.
Reply Quote
Granted. You now live forever, and experience everything that ever was, unfortunately due to an illness, you can't remember any of it.

I wish I wouldn't drink wine, then play hardcore.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Granted, but now you drink grape juice instead and spit it out through your nose onto everything around you permanently staining clothes and carpet when you die to the common server disconnect.

I wish the Monk's Wave of Light: Empowered Wave ability didn't look like a moving blown up condom.
Reply Quote
Granted, but now it looks like a net, and if you kill an enemy with WoL, you cannot pick up the loot dropped due to the net covering it.

I wish I had the top weapons and armour pieces across any server for my Monk
Reply Quote
08/24/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Weegee
I wish I had the top weapons and armour pieces across any server for my Monk

Granted, then xpac comes out tomorrow.

I wish xpac would come out tomorrow.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Granted, but because the expansion has been rushed it crashes constantly, and when it doesn't crash you finally log in and notice that a full gold and inventory/stash wipe has occured to reset the economy.

I wish I could turn my Demon Hunter into Bill from the original Arcade version of Contra using the weapons and powerups from that game.
Reply Quote
Granted. But Contra was a 2 dimensional game so you can only move left and right.

I wish I was a real life Nephalem.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Granted, but now everybody else in the world is out to kill you because they are really demons from Hell sent to annihilate all Nephalem.

I wish the female Barbarian didn't look so much like a Femme Butch.
Reply Quote

Granted - the female butch barb is now a transvestive bro barb... comes with meat and veg

I wish I wasn't having meat and veg for dinner now :(
Reply Quote

Granted - the female butch barb is now a transvestive bro barb... comes with meat and veg

Granted, you only eat veg from now on and forever! your favourite is now brussel sprouts.

I wish I was at home playing D3 now and getting myself to PL100. Almost home time!! (currently at work)
Reply Quote
Granted, you get home to find paragon 2.0 has been rolled out, so no more paragon100 characters.

I wish Blizzard would provide full explanations of Loot 2.0 & the mystic.
Reply Quote

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAA

I wish Blizzard would provide full explanations of Loot 2.0 & the mystic.

Granted, but it's written in High Valyrian.

I wish I could speak High Valyrian.
Reply Quote
^^ Granted. But your feet are too big for shoes, so you can no longer wear shoes. One day you steped in a pile of rusty rails and had to get both of them removed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]