Nope, all your arguments are invalid. You all will be a bunch of whining carebear babies until you get it your way.
The reasons listed such as "ISP errors" well who controls your ISP, you! If its giving you errors, get a new ISP! If you cant, well then suck it up and realize you cant play a game a particular way! Server crash, ok it happens but not like there is a server crash once a week, they are few and far between, you are using this example as if its a regular occurrence. Lag spike, lets review that one:
First and foremost, you have chosen to play a part of the game that has severe consequences for dieing. You have accepted the risk and the fact that anything could happen that could lead you to your character dieing. There ARE things to consider when playing such a mode whether you want to agree or not, in D3s case there are many such as: How good is your machine? What graphics should they be set to so you dont "lag" out? How good is your ISP? If you live in a place where other people use the same internet, will it lag you out or will you not be effected? What is the weather like? Do you live in a place that has frequent power outages? If someone messages you outside of the game, will it minimize the game?
So, with all that said, the lag spike is solely on you 95% of the time the other 5% goes to those random times when it is Blizzard's fault and once again, few and far between. Lastly, the term "anything" was thrown around, I guess that could be put towards your cat jumping on your lap, keyboard or in front of your monitor, I dont know that's your cat its your responsibility.
No one needs to play HC to understand HC. Its like comparing tylenol to acetaminophen, its the same thing with subtle differences. If you played SC and you read about the differences between SC and HC, then there isn't much to say.
Hahah, yeah extreme consequences for dying by game mechanics. Lag, d/c are not those mechanics chodesky. By extension if you are forced to continually lose to an element entirely out of your control then you are not playing a game for fun anymore but a frustration that is beyond your time.
And above that we shouldn't be forced to do softcore, that doesn't even remotely appeal to me, if i wanted to do that I'd go play a game like dungeon siege 2 or any of the new FTP RPGs where the quest, art, and itemization is 10000 better, and I wouldn't have to pay 100 dollars to do that either.
God I just want to lay it on thick with obscenities from that asinine response of yours but ya know, forum rules.