Diablo® III

Dropouts, disconnects and lag spikes

Any other aussies having these kind of issues atm?
Reply Quote
If your with telstra its a known telstra thing, happens to me more than i can stand, but, unfortunately, no fix unless you change providers.
Reply Quote
yes happens to me with no warning. Not good for hc. I'm with Westnet not Telstra. It can be good for days, then out of the blue ill have 3 or 4 days of lag and spikes.
Reply Quote
Since Tuesday, I have had intermittent lag and dies a few times. Lucky I am not playing HC.
Reply Quote
Yep, still happening
Reply Quote
Completely unplayable ATM. If it was like this at the launch I would be getting my money back. It may just be the international links at issue.
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 11:16 PMPosted by Optimus
yes happens to me with no warning. Not good for hc. I'm with Westnet not Telstra. It can be good for days, then out of the blue ill have 3 or 4 days of lag and spikes.

I just lost my lvl 51 DH do to the lag that I had on a run with Septimus, I was just standing there and next thing you know I'm dead...I am done with the HC seen for a while. BTW WAZZ I owe you some gear I think I lost your Cains set mate sorry. I will have to get it back for you some how. I do have quite a bit of gold, let me know mate.
Reply Quote
[quote="97522176802"] BTW WAZZ I owe you some gear I think I lost your Cains set mate sorry. I will have to get it back for you some how. I do have quite a bit of gold, let me know mate.

dont worry bout it mate :)
im not going to be levelling a new toon anytime soon i think (plan) so i dont need the gear atm. and ive got more gold than you :)
if u need help levelling again let me know
Reply Quote
just lost my lvl 51 DH do to the lag that I had on a run with Septimus, I was just standing there and next thing you know I'm dead...I am done with the HC seen for a while. BTW WAZZ I owe you some gear I think I lost your Cains set mate sorry. I will have to get it back for you some how. I do have quite a bit of gold, let me know mate.

Trouble, don't worry about the caines set. I have the plan and am going to craft Wazz a new set. Also, with regard to a new toon, I already went foraging for gear for you to start a new toon. Its all on a mule when you want to do it all again.

I know it is disappointing to loose a toon to dc, but you're made of better stuff than that, you can do it again an we're all here to help you.
Reply Quote
Yes HC is a pig for us Aussie players

lag lag lag more lag, will they ever fix it?

who knows

will this be a consideration when looking to buy the expansion pack?

probably very likely
Reply Quote
26/8/13@10pm Syd time.

From 8pm > now (10.10pm) ping NEVER EVER dropped under 1400ms

100/40Mbit NBN Fibre (telstra)

Just checked a traceroute and the problem is the edge router for savvis.net and att.net

sweet stuff all we can do :(

savvis is a dark fibre / netrwork exchange / commerical ISP. AT&T is a targe telecom provider in .us (and host for America's servers for b.net)

Problem is in L.A - effecting only telstraglobal (most of .au ISP except internode/tpg/optus network or provider customers.

.au is screwed :(

again
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 8/26/2013 5:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]