Diablo® III

ANZ Diablo III console competition- Blizzcon

Community Manager
Hi all,
We just announced our up and coming ANZ competition in association with EB Games for a chance for to win a epic trip to Blizzcon! Details can be found on the Diablo III facebook page or via the link here.

Good luck!
Edited by Arcagnion on 8/25/2013 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Note you have to be signed into Facebook to see the competition details.
Reply Quote
i want to go, make it happen please, im not buying the console version though. ive spent too much time on my pc version to start again. i can travel anytime :)
Edited by YORI#1558 on 8/27/2013 2:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
that's pretty cool too bad i pre ordered from the PSN though so im excluded but good luck to any who enter :)
Reply Quote
I haven't got my tickets yet :D when are they coming arcagnion...
Reply Quote
I don't even own a console... looks like I'm not going :(
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
This is an amazing comp, I'd do anything to win it.

Shame I can't afford to preorder the console version atm, even if I do really want it. (that and I just never win comps like this, I can't express things well enough in 25 words)
Reply Quote

Shame I can't afford to preorder the console version atm, even if I do really want it. (that and I just never win comps like this, I can't express things well enough in 25 words)

I heard PS4 pre-orders are now closed. If you didn't pre-order already, you missed out on the launch.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile

I heard PS4 pre-orders are now closed. If you didn't pre-order already, you missed out on the launch.

Dunno where you heard that but it's possible some stores have sold out of there stock already. EB though still have plenty in stock with the preorder bonus and the competition entry.

https://ebgames.com.au/ps3-156621-Diablo-III-PlayStation-3
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Competition starts tomorrow! So excited to have the opportunity to take two people from ANZ over to Blizzcon this year, you will have a blast guaranteed.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Wonder if I can convince my friend who doesn't care about blizzcon to give me his entry.

Dear god I'd do anything to go, just to see it for myself(rather then via stream).

Good luck to all!
Reply Quote
I picked up my pre-order today and got the entry with it. I don't stand a snowballs chance in Hell of winning it, so if you would like my entry Narull (provided that is allowed) then you are welcome to it.
Reply Quote
no that's for me u told me i could go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I know the comp only closed today, but I can't wait to find out who won. Aus/NZ never gets competitions this good! I'm surprised there wasn't more interest on the forum about it
Reply Quote
WOW this would be awesome to win, its the only way an Australian play could get good pings!
Reply Quote
Has the contest been drawn yet? Who won?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We are just about to let the person who won this awesome prize know that they will be going to Blizzcon this year! I'll post up the winner next week once we confirm their reciept number.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Lucky sob >.>

Tell them to take me as there +1 xD

Hell Arc take me as your +1 <3 me love you long time! mahaha
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
09/26/2013 06:48 PMPosted by Arcagnion
We are just about to let the person who won this awesome prize know that they will be going to Blizzcon this year! I'll post up the winner next week once we confirm their reciept number.

I haven't received a call or email yet, you better check you have my details correct ;)
Edited by NRD80Y#6475 on 9/27/2013 5:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We have a winner!
The lucky person we contacted was Steve N from Melbourne.
Congrats Steve!
Edited by Arcagnion on 9/29/2013 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]