Diablo® III

40 Plus D3 Aussie players?

Hi all,

I’m new to the forum, have been playing for a few months now and I’m an over 40 member from Melbourne. I’ve basically run solo so far and can manage MP8 with my monk and find key farming on MP5 quite easy without dying. I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to work with a team to gather the hellfire ring parts as my 2 forays into the uber realm resulted in them handing me my rear on a plate first at MP8 and then at MP5 although I lasted a bit longer at MP5. Can anyone help me with this from party volunteers through to a suggestion as to which MP level the “team” should attempt obviously aiming to have the maximum chance of a part dropping. I'm flush with machines and low on killing power :-)

Ratman
Reply Quote
09/01/2013 10:53 PMPosted by Ratmanaus
Can anyone help me with this from party volunteers through to a suggestion as to which MP level the “team” should attempt obviously aiming to have the maximum chance of a part dropping. I'm flush with machines and low on killing power :-)

@Ratman

Howdy,

Go here

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592581939

Or message me in game YDFWM#6389

Basically you supply machines and we kill the ubers for you. MP10

Also see this thread for farming buddies

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8196651477

Cheers
Reply Quote
Always up for runs ratman.

Don't play as much as some tough. Manly at night after dishes and kids to bed.

Lameduck 6261
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Sorry I'm only 33 and i dont meet the 40's criteria :(
Reply Quote
48 here
Reply Quote
been playing video games since moonlander...

42+ going on 13.
Reply Quote
lol u love it when i call u old duck
Reply Quote
o yeah 40 here going on 5
Reply Quote
09/05/2013 11:05 PMPosted by calibr3
o yeah 40 here going on 5

I can vouch for that.
Reply Quote
44 for me, i think you sort of know when you are playing with really young players.
Reply Quote
67 years young last month have 3 lev 60 HC characters and SC 2 para 100s a barb and a monk a wiz in para 80s and a DH mid 70 para so you young bucks have a lot of years of playing yet you are quite welcome to add me if you like Daymo#1116
Edited by Daymo#1116 on 10/24/2013 9:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I've just turned 21...for the 25th time.
Reply Quote
45 here, I started with space invaders and pacman, then galaga.
Been playing d3 since i first came out.
Any aussies wanna add me :DrOfDeath#1883, currently playing HC, so if you need help with HC, let me know.
Reply Quote
37... if I recall correctly.
Reply Quote
32 here, so not there yet. I'll probably still be gaming when i'm 40+ by the looks of things. got a 4month old kid so my gaming is limited to only when he (and wife) are asleep.
Reply Quote
41 here from Melb, gaming since I can remember and will continue to game till I can't.....
Reply Quote
I am 25 going on 40 ;)
Reply Quote
45 here, I started with space invaders and pacman, then galaga.
Been playing d3 since i first came out.
Any aussies wanna add me :DrOfDeath#1883, currently playing HC, so if you need help with HC, let me know.

I will take you up on that, will send you a friend request when the game comes back online :)
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 10:33 PMPosted by smurfynz
I have, so far, survived 43 planetary orbits of our local solar body.

this
Reply Quote
I'm 101010 years old.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]