Diablo® III

40 Plus D3 Aussie players?

10/03/2013 08:26 PMPosted by Palathas
I'm 101010 years old.

42 - well done - been so long since I have used binary - had to think about this
Reply Quote
JJE
33, Wife & 2 kids. I had to drop out of an uber carry once due to the kids

I think that was with me lol.

I'm 34....I can change my daughters nappy while spamming 6 buttons on my CM. Go figure :>

YDFWM
I had to drop out of an uber carry once due to the kids

I had to drop out of a uber carry to go make some kids lol

I WAS THERE FOR THAT ONE TOO! lollllllll
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 10/3/2013 10:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Have been playing with Ratmanaus and Derf since I have befriended them on this forum. Has been great playing with similar aged adults. Feel free to add me if you want.

Lameduck #6261
Reply Quote
32, been playing since release, i quite often farm ubers on my barb and read my daughter a bed time story at the same time :)
Reply Quote
I'm clinging on to 46...
Reply Quote
I played Adventure on the original Atari 2600 as a kid.... and had a pong console.
Edited by ViKata#1935 on 10/9/2013 12:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@ Septimus

Thanks for the run with Baum and JTC last night - heaps of laughs will have to add you on my list for sure.
Reply Quote
I guess I must be among the older players..will be 70 in a few months time
Reply Quote
I'm 38, married and a 3 year old son, which didn't like me spending time in front of Diablo one day and switched off my computer while I was doing an uber run with a group.

Her also likes it when I run around and the enchantress follows me - he thinks that is mommy.
Reply Quote
28 here but my 4 kiddies leave me feeling about 93 most days.....
just gotta say its much more fun running with people that are a bit more mature than the rabble you usually find on public games :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
33 here.

Fond memories of playing the original Diablo on pc for hours.

Gave up on the D3 PC version to retire to my couch and the trusty xbox.

Having a ball.
Edited by Beregron#1361 on 10/12/2013 9:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/09/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Blackraven
I guess I must be among the older players..will be 70 in a few months time

I will send you a friend request and may be we can play one night.
Reply Quote
I'm XLII- turning XLIII early next yr.
Live across the ditch in NZ
Mostly able to act my age during work, but revert to true form as a 5-12 yr old for games...(and embarrassing mates)
Reply Quote
Someone should for the SSCC Southern Senior Citizen's Clan. I'm be the first to apply. lol
Reply Quote
10/29/2013 02:39 AMPosted by jtcdgroup
Someone should for the SSCC Southern Senior Citizen's Clan. I'm be the first to apply. lol

So if there was a SSCC what would it be used for?

How would clans work in D3?

Friends and I once set up a OGGS it is a sexist based group. "'Older Guys Gaming Society'". I suppose it could be OGAGGS to be more PC and add "'And Gals".
Reply Quote
On the fly, I would say the SSCC would be for those of older age (no teenie-boopers, please) , not necessarily mature mentally, as most have admitted here, lol. Let's say those aged 30 and over.

The clan will basically have like-minded people who want to group together for monster bashing, help newbies to level or gear up (or trade gear) since AH will be closed in March. Would be good for new people who left D3 and are coming back for the expansion (I know 2 people who recently came back just to check things out after a few months away). Help paragon level mates, uber carries (I occasionally do that with Ryoka), etc.
Reply Quote
I make Deckard Cain look like he has just hit puberty.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
10/29/2013 06:51 PMPosted by Troubleshoot
I make Deckard Cain look like he has just hit puberty.

Had to have a chuckle when I read that!
I'm not quite at the 40 milestone yet, but not too far off.
Reply Quote
I'm practically a baby at 33. I'm off to Cairns for work next year. Hopefully they have upgraded from cans on string, or my Diablo days are over :p
Reply Quote
10/29/2013 06:51 PMPosted by Troubleshoot
I make Deckard Cain look like he has just hit puberty

I am Deckard Cain's grandfather
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]