Diablo® III

To all my AU/NZ members

I would like just to thank each and everyone I run with regularly. It is a pleasure to have like minded players to enjoy D3 with.

Abend thanks for your contribution in here, your time is much appreciated.

Ryoka the uber god. Thanks for allowing a middle aged gaming nut in your uber arena.

Edzmond, Archimonde and others who add some light hearted humour, but most of all its you blokes and sheilas that keep me interested in D3. ( excuse the colloquialism but I am true blue aussie).

To all the others that post in here, can't wait for expansion and continue to just kill $hit.

Cheers all.
Reply Quote
hahaha well said YDFWM. I'm one of those older Aussie sheilas you were talking about, and I agree. It's what makes the game new every day.
Reply Quote
Very well said YD. I have been lucky enough to meet some of the nicest, kindest ppl who have become RL friends. Really makes the game that much more fun.

And also more than makes up for the 1 or 2 evil ppl it has ever been my mis-fortune to meet :D
Reply Quote
I'll have to echo your sentiments YD! :)
I actually like being in this neck of the woods and having a good time/banter.

Though one bad thing. Being in NZ means it's HORRIBLE with the timezone difference... Esp you Perth-ians!!! (sp?)

:p
Reply Quote
LOL thx YD, but I just copy and paste stuff in the farming thread and drop bad jokes :P But, yeah, +! to the AU/NZ crew :P

08/24/2013 04:59 AMPosted by Weegee
Perth-ians!!! (sp?)

People from Perth = noooobs :P
Reply Quote
I am trying to link up with some players in australia in my own time zone to put in my friends list so that we can farm or whatever in the same time zone sorry for repeating myself but the only friends i have at the moment are in singapore, usa or china can we make a clan of aussies and new zealanders.
Reply Quote
AU/NZ farming/uber group: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8196651477
TSL clan: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7908630925
Reply Quote
Well said YD - always good running/interacting with like minded and in general awesome people like all those who regularly post in this forum...

Abend - big thanks to you for your help on the weekend and loan gear to help me get to the fun bit... (you should leave that helm on for your profile tho... sooo awesome)

Anytime I am on HMU and I will run/kill/die in a way that only I can :)
Edited by NickBaldyM#6414 on 8/25/2013 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edzmond, Archimonde and others who add some light hearted humour, but most of all its you blokes and sheilas that keep me interested in D3. ( excuse the colloquialism but I am true blue aussie).

ty yd.

you r sucha sweetie <3
Reply Quote
08/25/2013 05:32 PMPosted by Griz
Where's my mention , stuff U gramps !

HAHAHAHAHA - pip down whippa snappa - respect yr elders
Reply Quote
View profile
I deserve hugs too!
Reply Quote
Thumbs up :D
Reply Quote
Lol, you sounded like your were bidding farewell at the beginning of your post.
Reply Quote
Where's my marbles?! stuff U, I'm grumpy !

*fixed
Reply Quote
People from Perth = lovely and handsome :P

corrected.

why ty abend much love for u too
Reply Quote
I am relatively new to the community, but have also had a blast playing with some of the above.

Nice to meet people who enjoy the game, but do not take it seriously.

Cya in game
Reply Quote
08/25/2013 07:55 PMPosted by jtcdgroup
Lol, you sounded like your were bidding farewell at the beginning of your post.

I am here to haunt, taunt and terrorise you all for some time yet

08/25/2013 05:32 PMPosted by Griz
Where's my mention , stuff U gramps !

Being a grandfather has it's advantages, you can selectively forget whom you ever you want and plead ignorance, in your case Griz, I just forgot. I loves you man :)

As for all that run with me in game my motto always is "I just love to kill $hit"
Reply Quote
How can i link up with you guys, i have been playing since day one and never linked up with an aussie.
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 02:48 AMPosted by Derf
How can i link up with you guys, i have been playing since day one and never linked up with an aussie.

*sigh*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]