Diablo® III

Optus Cable - Error 3007

Has anyone else been getting Error 3007 while trying to log on during peak hours? (5pm - Midnight)

At the moment the game won't even log in during those times, been like this for months.

Have tried Google's DNS (8.8.8.8) and other supposed 3007 workarounds/port forwards.

Is it just an international links problem with Optus, or am I the only one in this boat?
Reply Quote
Been getting these too...
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Optus cable has been known for sometime to be horrible, they route all traffic differently to most ISPs and it causes major lag/DC issues.

I know it sucks but i'd so advise getting off optus if you want to game and can get something else for the price/location.
Reply Quote
Optus cable has been known for sometime to be horrible, they route all traffic differently to most ISPs and it causes major lag/DC issues.

I know it sucks but i'd so advise getting off optus if you want to game and can get something else for the price/location.

Narull, Any chance we can do to get this looked into, as its not major lag etc..

I run with fine pings, and Green bars.. no lag signs whatsoever, then a split second drop..

I was just running around with a level 55 Wizard, who was going quite well in Act1 Hell MP10, but as I had no one to run with, I had dropped the MP down to 0. 46K life, and dead.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
It's not really something easily looked into, it applies with many games not just blizz ones.

I have friends on optus cable that can't even play things like TF2 because of how crap the routing and random sets of packet loss can be.

Blizz even mentioned Optus afew years back when talking about Aussie servers as an example of how bad our net's routing can be.

I'd love to give better news I really would, I'm just not sure much can be done as it seems Optus cable just doesn't care about gaming, just download speeds.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the advice mate, I've grown discontented with them in the last year or two after a decade of quality connections and pings.

Quite sad that Optus really can't get their act together. Luckily hotspotting my phone acts as a band-aid solution.
Edited by Prayformojo#1672 on 9/5/2013 1:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]