Diablo® III

I am not sure but it seems the DLC will cost ~45$

I wan looking around and found this. Sweden selling the DLC for 299Kr

299k = ~45$
http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/spel/pc/

Here is a link with only the game itself. 1st one showing Diablo 3 is top 5 orders

http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/spel/pc/165125-diablo_3-reaper_of_souls-expansion

So it seems this how much it will cost give or take .
Edited by DragonLight#1503 on 8/27/2013 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I believe you're thinking of the console. Blizz has never sold an expansion for more than $30ish.
Reply Quote
94 Worgen Druid
08/27/2013 09:15 AMPosted by BurningRope
I believe you're thinking of the console. Blizz has never sold an expansion for more than $30ish.

Define "never sold an expansion for more than $30ish".

I distinctly remember WoW expansions costing more than that.

Would not surprise me if this one cost more than that.
Reply Quote

Its the PC version since they didn't announce the DLC for the xbox/PS . Now maybe because its EU it cost few $ more.
Reply Quote
Translating prices from country to country is always sketchy at best. There are a variety of things that in impact the price of a game in any given country, Just ask Australia.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:24 AMPosted by Keltest
Translating prices from country to country is always sketchy at best. There are a variety of things that in impact the price of a game in any given country, Just ask Australia.

Its just an indication of how much it might cost. Of course some countries have laws and tax that imposed on goods .But that means that its the close to what US will pay . Maybe lower few $ and this is the price. So maybe 35$ or so. Also I am not saying 100% I put this sign "~" . But 100% the DLC will not cost less than 30$ based on that. That I am sure . So far I think I am the only one that provided some kind of price for the DLC> I don't see any other thread have something else. Unless Blizzard will come now and say This is the price ! Poor Sweden 45$ for this DLC its very expansive if you ask me.
Edited by DragonLight#1503 on 8/27/2013 9:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Expansion will probably be the same as all other Blizzard expansions: $39.99.
Reply Quote
Lol you said you were gone and stopped crying about the expansion on EU forums.

Now you're on US forums doing the same thing?

Hahah, you're gonna buy it day 1. Talk about denial.

Actually I provide info I think I 1st person that at least provide info about price of this game. So no more questions does it cost 10$ or so loll.
I am not going to buy for 40$ . actually if I feel like it I will post about whatever I think its fair and I am not breaking any forum law. Stop harassing me or I will report you. If you will post one more thing address to me I will report you. please leave me alone Skioll or whatever your name and I have all the post to show that you harassing me ! Both EU and US forum.
Edited by DragonLight#1503 on 8/27/2013 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard has never sold a DLC.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:41 AMPosted by Tommerbob
Blizzard has never sold a DLC.

DLC expansion call it whatever you want. Its just a term . NO need to be so technical on that.
Reply Quote

You are wrong about that. Every of their expansions in this century has been $39.99. At least for Starcraft II and World of Warcraft. I think for Warcraft III as well.

Just look at the buy price on this here:
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/hots/
Edited by Whiplash#1242 on 8/27/2013 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
StarCraft 2 the 2nd episode can be looked as a full game. So actually for 39.99$ is a good deal IMO.
Reply Quote
View profile
08/27/2013 10:00 AMPosted by Whiplash

You are wrong about that. Every of their expansions in this century has been $39.99. At least for Starcraft II and World of Warcraft. I think for Warcraft III as well.

Just look at the buy price on this here:

$39.99 is $30ish

hence the ish.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]