Diablo® III

beta?

I'm a professional software dev (15 years experience), active in the community, and have owned almost every Blizzard game since Warcraft 1.

Pick meeeeeeee! I will play every day and provide feedback! :)
While we appreciate your enthusiasm, at the moment we don't have any details to share regarding a possible Reaper of Souls beta.

That said, what feature of Reaper of Souls are you most excited about?

I'm really excited for ladders (with no auction house will be amazing), new loot, the loot runs and hopefully harder content.
Reply Quote
Ladder!
Reply Quote
I'm excited for most everything. I love how the datamine revealed that what we've been talking about in the forums, all of our criticisms, concerns, desires... our being taken into account and implemented. And I hope Josh and the entire team knows how much the majority of us are grateful to feel like our ideas and feelings count.
What I'm most interested in, is applying the new affixs to make builds that are fun and practical as well and revive skills that just couldn't cut it before. I'm tired of the most efficient skill for each class and I love the range of options that may be opening up in loot 2.0 alone, not even to mention the skill changes and new skills in RoS.
And the crusader riding a horse, I love that.
Honestly if you guys could just squeeze out the crusaders skill list and his opening trailer, similar to the cool trailers we got for the other classes before D3. I would be a very happy person. I've already set aside a lot of stuff for him and I can't wait to start digging into his skills and trying to imagine what builds I could use. (I understand the crusader likely still isn't done though so I will wait...)
Reply Quote
I'm looking forward to the "Loot runs" Always missed actually getting loot from the end of act bosses. Crusader will become my main as well, so super excited for that unless of course you want to add the necromancer - nudge nudge - then I may have two classes in game that actually interest me. :3
Edited by MissMewbie#2926 on 9/12/2013 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm a professional software dev (15 years experience), active in the community, and have owned almost every Blizzard game since Warcraft 1.

While we appreciate your enthusiasm, at the moment we don't have any details to share regarding a possible Reaper of Souls beta.

The Rmah, best thing blizzard ever came up with.(yes I know I am in the minority opinion, no need to point it out.)

I'm a little curious if the "Combine all runes" will have a chance to be available for every rune or it will be restricted to a few. I can hardly see how it would work on Elemental Arrow.

I'm excited about the Legendary Affix that turns Elemental Arrow into a Hatred generator. I am, however, concerned that it would mean that Elemental Arrow would not be appropriately buffed to be a competitive Hatred Spender.

E arrows is currently one of, if not the best ability dh's have. Ball lightning has a monstrous aoe/ cost such a small amount of hatred it's spammable, and has great proc coefficient. It's a little low in damage but you got Spike trap to fix that.
Edited by DOOM#1404 on 9/12/2013 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
With the potential affix that makes cold attacks gain a freeze chance elemental arrow has great potential as a primary attack. Generating hatred and freezing enemies so they can be smashed with spike traps. A good one-two punch.
Reply Quote
[quote]

The crusader. Or is it the end game content? No, I'll go with the crusader.

Wait, skip all that. It's the completely randomized environments.
Reply Quote
Transmog,Crusader, Adventure mode, Loot 2.0 and Paragon 2.0 in that order.
Reply Quote
I'm just excited for new content and scenery :)
Reply Quote
Ladder and hopefully no AH on the Ladder.

Let non-ladder continue to be ruined by AH/RMAH and let the ladder be true fun Diablo.
Reply Quote

Ladder and hopefully a drop system that reflects the time frame between resets.

Please, god. I want to play Diablo again. Allow me to be rewarded for my killing of beasts, finding upgrades at shorter periods than months and months on end.
Edited by Yura#2182 on 9/12/2013 8:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ladder and loot runs most definitely.
Reply Quote
The chance for "One of the Choosen" and other new achievements! Reward the ones that put hundreds of hours into Diablo 3.
Reply Quote

No Auction houses on Ladder!

Why not just remove auction house? Then there'd be no need for a ladder.
Reply Quote
im looking for

a passive skill that turns
Spider Queen
Toad of Hugeness
Fetish Army

as permanent pets till there killed like the zombie dogs but lower there damage

in the diablo 3 exp with the legendarys i want there do be one that increases the chance to call forth a fetish from the passive Fetish Sycophants. from 5% to like 15 %. and with the mistic we can increas that. and i want a ledendary that inceases there damage. and i want a legendary that can increases the amount of the dogs and gargantuans and there damage . then we can have a zoo keeper biuld at last.

and with the new skills give us more pets.

or just give us a necromancer.

have the fetishes come out you have to do alot of spell casting. and i think it would be cool to see a legendary that make sit to waer each one can last 120 instead of 60. or have like 10 cap till they die

and on legendarys
i want to see one that looks like malthael blads
i want a 2 sided axe that looks like azmodons back wing blads
i want a hammer that looks like the spiks on belials head cover in his green bug like energy.
i want a fist weapon that looks like diablo spiks on his four arms that he stabed impirius with.
and i want a spear that looks like imperius spear,

for one of the new skills i think the wd shoud sommone around 4 zombies. and they do 5 % posine damage over 4 sec
rune 1 fire zombies
rune 2 zombie that exspoled when they die.
rune 3. that have vomit range attks.
rune4. when they hit a monster the movment speed slows down 15 % for 3 sec.
rune 5. 7 zombies

so the max number of permanent pet would be with all the skilss are
7 zombies
5 dogs
1 gargantuans
10 fetishes

I WANT A ZOO KEEPER BUILD.
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 04:13 PMPosted by Vaeflare

I'm still clinging to hope that I'll be able to play a Necromancer again.
Reply Quote
I cannot wait for ladders, and honestly, its smart for Blizzard in a business aspect if they include auction house... they make even more money... and we make more as well... sorry but thats just me maybe?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]