Diablo® III

oooooo....3,004 posts. Well, 3,005 now, lol.

08/29/2013 10:08 AMPosted by MasterJay
Lol so mean

Wasn't meant to be mean, I will poke fun at those on my friends list as well as residents of the wiz forum asylum from time to time. Mr. PieHole is both.
Reply Quote
Actually 3582 :-(. I stopped posting for three months!
Reply Quote
I think I should be over 3k...I've had a lot of my posts be deleted...I guess that's what I get for trolling.
Reply Quote
203 (not including this one).. sadly, at least 10 of them were spent trying to understand SF players.
Reply Quote
08/29/2013 10:38 AMPosted by ChangBooster
I think I should be over 3k...I've had a lot of my posts be deleted...I guess that's what I get for trolling.

I'm pretty sure if be over 4k if I included deleted posts
Reply Quote
08/29/2013 10:39 AMPosted by MrDuMa
203 (not including this one).. sadly, at least 10 of them were spent trying to understand SF players.

it comes from wanting the ability to find gear upgrades once in a while

both my monk and wiz are purely from the ah
i do have some self found pieces i can use for lower mp builds

i have gear for a self found barb and witch doc, and they are pretty messed up
i would love if it was possible to find an item for my self found characters once a month at least, it increases player satisfaction to find ur own gear while playing b/c u dont have to spend time flipping in the ah/busting out ur wallet every month
while i think that for my 2 mains it should be possible to find an upgrade for one of em every 2-4months
Reply Quote
It only took that many posts because some random SF supporters painted me a troll and got on his "I don't need to explain myself to you" horse. Another fella explained it pretty well though so yeah...

I actually started out SF with my wizard. I actually still have my first decent amulet sitting in my stash from 1.02 days.. http://imgur.com/trAppaD
Reply Quote
thats not bad but with the way skill rolls are in this game there actually only a finite number of skill rolls that are useful.
for example for a starting player its actually better to go after crit chance than main stat because of the fact almost every class in this game needs crits to proc stuff ie nightstalker, cm, spirit on crit runes for monks, into the fray for barbs

it would be nice if crit chance wasnt so overwhelmingly impt and it would help if it was changed altho i dont know if thats possible or if its a good idea to try to change the importance of crit chance

i never waded into the sf discussions tho, theres some scary ppl in there
Reply Quote
Yeah.. at the time though, that was jackpot for me. Closest on AH was 2m.. for someone who had under 100k gold, that was enormous. I decided to keep it as well.. it was only when I got to Inferno act 2 that I started using AH cos those wasps were harder than Diablo.

SF players for and against are pretty intense. A wizard player I've seen a bit on here is one of their biggest haters. Pretty funny reading a lot of his posts.

Speaking of which.. I should be 208 or something by now..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]