Diablo® III

Loot 1.0 Question

Really, this is a Loot 1.0 question, not a 2.0 question. And it is about Demon Hunter itens. Since none of this make any sense, I'm asking on the Wizards Forums, because I main a Wizard, and the question makes no sense at all.

Why, in the name of the old and new gods, why, this DAMN TWO-HANDED SWORD ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/blade-of-prophecy ) has MAXIMUM DISCIPLINE on it ?

Demon Hunters cannot use two-handed swords!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
That. Is. Amazing.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote
Because it's Diablo III.
Reply Quote
Mind = blown.
Reply Quote
It's the Blade of PROPHECY.
Long ago it was foretold that one day Demon Hunters will be able to use a two handed sword, so they can enjoy this awesome property of having +7-8 Maximum Discipline.

- "Who foretold it?"
- "Salzman, from Accounting"
Reply Quote
I'll field this one.

The blade of prophecy can be wielded by the other 4 classes. If they want to use it and feel like a "hardass," they would get one with max discipline. Because any other roll would leave them open to accusations of switching around their blades of prophecy to the appropriate character when no one is looking.
Reply Quote
So you can let your Enchantress use it, and thereby gain +1.4 - 1.6 max discipline.

Blade of Prophecy is Oh Pee !!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
So you can let your Enchantress use it, and thereby gain +1.4 - 1.6 max discipline.

Blade of Prophecy is Oh Pee !!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, just tried this. IT DOES NOT WORK.

But I can use it on monk enchantress as she works through hell. That MF will beget many cataclysms, kills, and more blades of prophecy. #winning
Reply Quote
08/29/2013 03:44 PMPosted by ChangBooster
Okay, just tried this. IT DOES NOT WORK.

Sucker. :P

p.s. Hi Chang!
Reply Quote
Sucker. :P

Ha, I'm the one who'll be laughing all the way to the bank when moar BoPs are dropping like rain as a play through hell thanks to gg MF on enchantress.

08/29/2013 03:49 PMPosted by JoeMammy
p.s. Hi Chang!

Hi.
Reply Quote
Enjoy your chortle!
Reply Quote
And everyone's gonna be all like "c'mon Chang please help me out with some gold, I know you're loaded because all those max disc blades of prophecy dropped for you when you was running your monk through hell" and I'm just gonna be all like "can't help ya bro, don't hate the player, hate the game."
Reply Quote
Epic!

@OP
Don't hate an accountant, hate the game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]