Diablo® III

Can i run it with only 3% LS?

Hello,

As you see on my profile, I'm probably just an avg players out there who try to get most out of my precious gold collected ;D

So, there is the point...
I am now just barely over 1million tdps according to d3rawr, however,

I cant seem to figure out any way to improve my dps further now with out spending insane amount of gold.

One possibility that i think it would work is to switch my mempo to IK helm for around 10~15mil (170+ str, 45+ AR, 5+ CC) which will result in minor dps change according to d3rawr and about 12000 ehp loss.

Then I would switch IK belt to witching hour (i would gain 18500 sheet dps)

However, doing so, i will only have 3% LS from my MH.

Now, is this gonna work? maybe Bloodthirst passive? is it worth switching from brawler?(brawler up time vs. visible dps gain?)

Please, i am kind of lost at the moment!!!
Any insights would be great!

Thank you.
Reply Quote
If you want to move up mps I suggest you work on ehp instead of blindly thinking about dps. Anyway, 3% life steal is fine if you use rend bloodlust for normal leveling and farming. you'll need blood thirst for uber.
Reply Quote
well, i run mp7 when i solo and mp6 when i feel like running coop.
I feel like i have no problem at all runnin mp7 solo, no death, and well, fairly quick if im type of player who dont skip on rares (i pick up all the rare -_-;;)

So, i guess you are saying that i shouldnt sacrifice ehp to gain dps.

Point got it!! Thank you. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]