Did I just find my first 1 bil item?

http://imgur.com/PZjKAaj

Gloves:
154 int
150 vit
9 AS
43 CD
8.5 CC

Obviously that 6th roll would've been nice... (edit - scratch that - needed a combo int/vit roll to get to 150 - duh)

I'm not bragging (well maybe a little, it's definitely the best item i've ever found) but i'm genuinely curious as to the value of these.

Also, if anyone is interested please hit me up. If you're interested in seeing what they do for you, I've got them on the AH for 2B. I'm pretty sure they won't sell for that much though.
Edited by Mendos#1403 on 9/2/2013 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
That 6th roll is what will make it 1b or more... 70AR+... another Int/Vit roll to boost it to over 200Int.. Armor maybe?

They are all nice numbers but I don't think it's worth 1b.
Reply Quote
It could be...the trifecta is (can't believe I'm gonna say this) the COMMON rolls...they're all over the AH. People see trifecta and they rush to the AH to list.

Having both Int AND vit over 150 though...I don't see that very often. Put it up for a B...see what happens.
Reply Quote
This is already a 6 roll gloves, as you need to roll vitality twice to get over 100 vit
Reply Quote
09/02/2013 08:22 AMPosted by HauntedKhan
This is already a 6 roll gloves, as you need to roll vitality twice to get over 100 vit

Doh..of course...makes me feel better...that lack of 6th roll will no longer haunt me.. :)
Reply Quote
09/02/2013 08:22 AMPosted by HauntedKhan

Missed that too... /retardmode
Reply Quote
Definitely a very nice find man. HauntedKhan beat me to it, but I would say that had an individual Int and Vit roll and an Int/Vit combo roll or something along those lines. GLWS.
Reply Quote
I would say yes. I'm seeing a 9/9/44 with only 80 Vit for 1.3b on the EU AH, and a 9/9/41 with 180 Int and 80 Vit for 2b.

Congrats!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]