Diablo® III

Long time reader

been reading along time took a few breaks and been back again for a few weeks .. here to stay !

should i switch to nats set? more crit that big of a deal ? or should i just keep trying to roll a tri ammy to reach the next breakpoint ?

already crafted 3k+ with no luck .

Also just wanted to thank all of the gg wizards for making their profiles goals for myself and sharing input ... i know i missed soo many of the great players who post here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. i work 3rd shift est and been hitting the bacardi 151

Boozer- amazing gear i'd love to have a setup close to what you have !!!!!
Piehole- great info always .. Grats on the baby wiz and good luck with everything
Jaetch -amazing archon and great info always givin ! would love to have your setup !
Melkor- amazing raps ,posts ,gear and everything !
RobertVarga- your guides are perfect hope you make some for the 2.0/expan
Amos - i drool over your profile too =p
yodatoy- you were around before i quit and you still have sick gear setups\
void, jenpeezey, Malakai, lameboi (AWOL??), Loroese, kiza, EmperorMao....

EVERYONE who post !!!!!
Edited by Carnifex#1150 on 9/3/2013 7:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You forgot void, jenpeezey, Malakai, lameboi (AWOL??), Loroese, kiza, EmperorMao.... hmm..who else is missing??? :/ :/ :P
Reply Quote
yes ! forgive me i really meant to thank all of the posters !
Reply Quote
naw man. its all good. :)

welcome to the forums.... :D
Reply Quote
You're at 2.623APS. A lot of your gear is 8IAS. You're missing out 4IAS from that already.. but as you already mentioned, easiest way to reach the next break point is your amulet... though that CD/CC roll is going to be hard to top :/

Replacing Zuni combo with Nat's combo should really help your CC though. You're at 49.5CC without... even if you get a Nat's ring without CC on it, you'll gain 7CC... even a crappy 3CC will give you +10CC. IMO, that's worth more than the DPS loss from Zuni. However, you will lose a bit of mitigation that you're getting from your Pox. Get a CC/mit Nat's I guess?

If you can find/craft an amulet that gives you at least 9IAS/9CC with a bit of CD (at least 50), I'd go with better freeze over 40CD.

Lastly, can't forget NME and the power of Turbo.
Edited by MrDuMa#1541 on 9/3/2013 7:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
cannot forget any of you posters ! i've learned soo much from reading the posts. very thankful for everyone who posts here
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 07:23 AMPosted by MrDuMa
Lastly, can't forget NME and the power of Turbo.

This. :D

Internet is full of "amazing" people. :P :P
Reply Quote
The paper DPS loss from switching to Nat will be made up for by the better freeze and higher edps you will achieve. Until you are upwards of $1000 on your gears Zuni is very hard to make work as well as Nats. Zuni is true end game gear in my opinion but Nats is the best way to get there.
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 08:57 AMPosted by Paranoyed
The paper DPS loss from switching to Nat will be made up for by the better freeze and higher edps you will achieve. Until you are upwards of $1000 on your gears Zuni is very hard to make work as well as Nats. Zuni is true end game gear in my opinion but Nats is the best way to get there.

I was using Archon to p-level earlier and just dropped out of Archon. I thought I'd see how much Deep Freeze 15CC actually gave me to sheet DPS... I went from 380~k (something like that) to 445k DPS. 10CC will still add a heap of sheet DPS either way. Really, it's a win-win situation.
Reply Quote
Why not just get a mempo and apoc chant source? It will improve your health, mit, and freeze strength. Make up the loh deficit from an ammy.
Edited by kiza#1883 on 9/3/2013 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
and mempo and apoc chants are SUPER DUPER CHEAP.
Reply Quote
Welcome Carnifex. Thanks for the shout out brotha!

My favorite piece of gear on you is the bt pants. In my opinion, and until Void pointed it out to me, those types of BT pants are the best possible.

Many people (like myself) went Armor/AR, or AR 2 sockets..But you...you sneaky sneaky devil, you did the smartest thing of all.

Getting a double rolled int/vit and AR bt pants is more stats overall on your character (assuming you make up that int elsewhere from a 2 sockets BT pant) than someone who went with AR 2 sockets..70 is more than 62, and your Int roll is close enough to be worth it.

Bravo on that move.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]