Diablo® III

Selling GG Calamity

Selling a great Calamity, link below is to current sale thread I posted on d2jsp (Has Picture).

Stats:
1258.4 dps
11% IAS
96% CD
47% Damage
Open Socket

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=68652288&f=153&p=460147180#p460147180
Reply Quote
As amazing as that is... there is no chance an logical human being is even buying high end gear right now due to the fact all new gear/weapons/leggies are coming in the xpac.

those new lvl 70 weapons will blow this weapon out of the water.
It sucks but, the market should be completely dead right now due to fact literally everything will be worthless once loot 2.0 and xpac arrives
Reply Quote
Yeah, but thats not gonna be for how long?....
Edited by Ottomatic#1121 on 8/26/2013 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
That's not even GG....
Reply Quote
I'm glad ELYOS said it first.... :)
Reply Quote
As amazing as that is... there is no chance an logical human being is even buying high end gear right now due to the fact all new gear/weapons/leggies are coming in the xpac.

those new lvl 70 weapons will blow this weapon out of the water.
It sucks but, the market should be completely dead right now due to fact literally everything will be worthless once loot 2.0 and xpac arrives

This is an over-exaggeration. As great as it is for people to start selling their gear now in fear and panic so that good gear actually starts to trickle down into the GAH, it's silly that people are doing this in mass quantities.

Thing is, loot 2.0 isn't going to make everything everyone has obsolete. The new loot isn't going to roll past ilvl 63 until the expansion, meaning that current gear will still be competitive with the new loot (save some legs) in terms of power. Then there's this thing where you actually have to farm for this new loot and those GG items aren't going to drop from the sky on day 1 of patch release. It's still going to take months before great !@#$ starts to become in regular circulation.

Now once the expansion actually hits, which is going to be in about a year from now, you still will have to level your character to level 70 first before you really start to benefit from anything. Then you have to farm for this loot because this is also not going to drop out of the sky on day 1, which means it will still take some time and according to blizzard, most great items will probably be BoA (as seen in the screenshots).

In conclusion, it's going to take a LONG time before the current good gear in circulation now becomes "worthless" or better yet, useless. The same thing is going to happen in the next expansion after RoS. For anyone looking to upgrade via GAH, now is the best time due to people in high panic prematurely.

And @OP, that's not considered a GG Calamity. GL on your sale though :D
Edited by DiEoxidE#1987 on 8/26/2013 6:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
in comes dieoxide to inject some sensibility..

but tt cala isnt gg
Reply Quote
As Dieoxide said, I think people are getting confused about loot 2.0 and the level 70 cap raise with the new level 70 gear... They're arriving to the game SEPARATELY (with loot 2.0 coming first), and so we won't see an increase in ilvl of gear until the expansion raises the cap (and we're looking at a release "sometime in 2014", which is quite a while..)

People selling their gear now are going to be missing out on leveling their characters to as high a paragon level as they can get, and will only have to play THAT much more catch up later on... It doesn't make any sense at all. And what are you going to farm with when the expansion is here when you sell all your gear...?
Reply Quote
What you guys think would be a fair amount to expect from it? I'm not sure if it's possible to say at the moment due to all the market flux with the announcement of RoS and whatnot. Any ideas?

I'm also not dumping it just because of the expansion. Just want to sell it because I still got my WF and I need gold to fund my new found HC addiction. :)
Edited by Ottomatic#1121 on 8/26/2013 7:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ill offer 150m for it add me up bernard11523#6178
Reply Quote
Come on guys, it's not bad, should at least go for 250mil if not more

but at the end of the day, it's only worth what someone else is willing to pay
Reply Quote
^at the current prices..... either someone desperate for an upgrade might buy that. Then again, If you have a DH at paragon 100, it would be better to just save money/gold and wait for the actual news, rather than give all your money/gold to flippers.
Reply Quote
I'll offer 250m.
Reply Quote
i have one at 1065.8 dps

I'm open to offers
Reply Quote
nevermind sold
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]