Diablo® III

Who else thinks "SF" mode is hilarious?

And also who else thinks it should NOT be a priority for Blizzard as they need to improove almost all other aspects of the game first?(probably takes years)Who else thinks Blizzard has done same huge mistakes in the past listening to all whiners on the forum and nerfed everything?Who else thinks that Blizzard should do the right thing this time and not make the same mistake again?After SF mode there will appear another idiotic request and so on.A spine is needed from Blizzard here.
Edited by Z3r05k1ll#2286 on 8/27/2013 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Epic thread idea. Very new and fresh idea btw.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Nabbs

Ty anyone else?
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 08:43 AMPosted by Z3r05k1ll

Ty anyone else?

go to school. you can't afford to waste time.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 08:44 AMPosted by Stentorian

Ty anyone else?

go to school. you can't afford to waste time.

Ty too...more?
Reply Quote
Who else thinks this thread is hilarious?
Reply Quote
Sounds like another SF supporter trying to make a SF hate thread just to start another thread about SF. NB4 SirRight, Otis,etc come here to explain what SF is and why we need it.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 08:54 AMPosted by Glock
Sounds like another SF supporter trying to make a SF hate thread just to start another thread about SF. NB4 SirRight, Otis,etc come here to explain what SF is and why we need it.

Nope i really see the idiotic request that a SF mode is.I am really serious when i say i find it hilarious and the people supporting it also.Check the other threads too and check my comments.
I just want people to express their opinions and concerns regarding this idiotic notion.
Reply Quote
Stop creating these absolutely useless threads. They're nothing but spam as there are a ton of existing threads you can post in.

Each person's personal opinion doesn't warrant a separate thread.
Reply Quote
Stop creating these absolutely useless threads. They're nothing but spam as there are a ton of existing threads you can post in.

Each person's personal opinion doesn't warrant a separate thread.

So long the SF community(all 10 of them) think otherwise or they wouldn't each have 3+ threads regarded this topic and comment on each other's thread just to keep it alive and on top page.I think you need to get down on their level because they don't seem to stop and they are becoming more than hilarious...annoying.
Reply Quote
I see more complaints from non-self founders than I do supporters.

Stop, guys. You're making you look bad.
Reply Quote
I agree OP. SF is a joke and the dumbest of ideas really.
Reply Quote

No one is buying your BS anymore we are too annoyed already by your forum flood.Stop this silly manipulation attempt you don't look bad you look hilarious.
Reply Quote

No one is buying your BS anymore we are too annoyed already by your forum flood.Stop this silly manipulation attempt you don't look bad you look hilarious.

All I'm reading from this is QQ.
Reply Quote
I do. they can stroke each others epeens all they want to. I don't got all day for that stuff. I must progress, and make that gold. They can farm as much as they want, and call themselves winners for getting lucky. Me? I have a business agenda. To make that gold, and make that $1.25.

Transfer that $1.25 to my paypal account, and go buy that King cobra 32 oz. Because the day that I do this, it will feel so awesome. Buying beer, with video game money.
Reply Quote
View profile
buying beer with game money sounds real nice...
or buying more games with game money
yawn
Reply Quote
I do. they can stroke each others epeens all they want to. I don't got all day for that stuff. I must progress, and make that gold. They can farm as much as they want, and call themselves winners for getting lucky. Me? I have a business agenda. To make that gold, and make that $1.25.

Transfer that $1.25 to my paypal account, and go buy that King cobra 32 oz. Because the day that I do this, it will feel so awesome. Buying beer, with video game money.

Cool, man. Aren't you so cool? Tell us again how cool you are.

I'll just stick with playing the game how it's supposed to be played whilst making my money the old fashioned way. Hard work and dealing with annoying people on a daily basis. Not like I play this all the damn time anyway.

Keep making your money tho, I ain't hating. Everyone on this earth needs money. Money makes the world go around. I don't hate on anyone trying to make money.

I do laugh at those who get all upset because people want to play a GAME, not turn a game into a pointless job where I deal with more annoying people on a daily basis.
Reply Quote
I think that your belief that improving other aspects of this game will takes years, and that such a timeframe is acceptable, to be hilarious.

SF mode? Don't give a damn.

That they are taking almost two years to fix what should never have been an issue is downright unacceptable.

Oh, and the last thing Blizzard needs is "more spine." Their hubris has already caught up with them, and it was them deciding they knew better that landed D3 in the place it was at launch.
Reply Quote
I think it's hilarious players can choose not to use AH, but somehow still insist on nanny-cuffs called self-found mode. If you want to be a self-found god but laments the fact that AH-users can pay money to leap frog you, then you're not spending enough hours. Try playing for the rest of your life, you'll get there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]