Diablo® III

The Prime Assassins Clan! (>^^)>

^Howdy neighbor. :)
Reply Quote
Signed up. now lets see if I make the grade.
Reply Quote
@Topical

Come up to Wisconsin this winter. I'll show you some cooler weather. ;-)

PFT wusses, I have to go to the Yukon to install a new radio system soon :D That'll be a fun month! >.<

EDIT: I'm gonna take that back, they have some solid weather there right now:
http://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/yt-16_metric_e.html
Edited by TastySouP#1157 on 9/4/2013 11:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 05:15 AMPosted by Tropicalypso
Things are much cooler (literally) now that I am home in Tampa.

better ISP as well? :D
Reply Quote
09/04/2013 12:06 AMPosted by Agarath
Signed up. now lets see if I make the grade.

Welcome!
Reply Quote
Bump !

To keep thing up on the main page and also to clearify a few things about DiE.. aka Travis DayOxide aka " the Black Kirius" aka " WhiteVenom " aka " fapOxide". .

To clearify, DiE is a very confused. Doesn't quite know where he stands or clearly who he is. So he takes on many personas..

If anyone has come across more alias by DiE please post it here as a warning to all !
Reply Quote
Impreza and SwSw asked me to pass on a message...

"There's too much FUN being had on this thread! Please end thread and conform to the ways of 2handed xbow and bombardment and stop with all this FUN business at once!"

I didnt wanna pass on such a message, but they seem to be converting me to the dark side...

BTW awesome story on OP, felt like i was reading the book of Cain. Impreza didn't like it though, too "FUN"...
Edited by D3MON#2220 on 9/8/2013 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Are there any videos of group gameplay?
Reply Quote
09/08/2013 11:08 AMPosted by gLiTz
Are there any videos of group gameplay?

Good idea ! I will see if DiE or I can put something together.

Oh that reminds of NoobOxide in video making / web design / TS setup / Banner spelling etc.. oh man that list just doesn't end. .
Reply Quote

Good idea ! I will see if DiE or I can put something together.

Oh that reminds of NoobOxide in video making / web design / TS setup / Banner spelling etc.. oh man that list just doesn't end. .

Hahaha.

Ya, some vids will be up eventually and I'd even like to do post some HC runs. I'm still trying to get the site where I want it first though and I also still have gold to give away.

Btw, Venom, you missed out on Jason's crafting lesson last night. I wish I would have recorded it man, some GG stuff. He should really do a class so we can all get on his level, though I think he needs to work on his "Login" game, as it's not nearly as up to par.
Edited by DiEoxidE#1987 on 9/8/2013 3:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Admit it.. your next toon is going to NoobOxide .. that's your fav.. Don't worry I got more .. ^_^ ..
Reply Quote
Sry for the noob question but how can I set the teamspeaker?
Reply Quote
settings /options

lots to play with .. choosing the right speaker output and speaker input is a good start.. good luck .
Reply Quote
Hmm.. it would see DiE has transformed into Troll-0xidE and have neglected this post in favor of the CAT FIGHT FORUM thread..

All videos are done for my Super Spike Hunter 2.0 .. I should post it .. what do you guys think ? Start troll war 3 like D3MON's thread??
Reply Quote
+1 for troll wars 3.

but please post it up @BlackVenom! I like me some good coffee reads and pop corn entertainment with the trolls and am always keen on learning more about the DH skills and builds.

+100 for the members of PA. A lot of fun, funny, and knowledgeable DH players. Good times, good runs and good laughs had by all.
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 01:42 PMPosted by BlackVenom
Super Spike Hunter 2.0

Super, as in 'Super Saiyan'??? omg ! I wanna see it !
Edited by Mao#6908 on 9/9/2013 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
All videos are done for my Super Spike Hunter 2.0 .. I should post it .. what do you guys think ? Start troll war 3 like D3MON's thread??

Please dont let that mess of a thread put you off posting :P

I wanna see your build, but please limit the amount of fun you can have with this build though BV. Its a competition not a game!

I'm honestly not ready for Troll wars 3... If it gets like that again i'll be good and sit out!

Seriously though, i gotta see your build. Lets go :)
Reply Quote
@D3MON - just posted up with videos. It is mostly optimized for Hardcore Mode. Did it with leftover gear and 1 mil gold via AH campout bargain bin items. Just enough to meet some key break points. My hardcore version is well optimized though. got lucky on a few items..

Hardcore for me just means I can survive the hardest hit in the area. Like 2 fallen maniacs or a raging bull charge etc . after that. Wake up ! ^_^
Reply Quote
enlisted. any asia playtime?
Reply Quote
@ D3MON.....ROFLMAO man, I like you. I've read a lot of your posts, including TW2 and I think you bring a lot to the table with your insights. You play the FUN card as often as I play the HC card (little known fact among the SC community, text of the HC card says "When you play the HC card, draw 1 FUN card."). Please stay a while, I'll listen.

+1 for TW3, I have plenty of HC and FUN cards as everyone knows, but I'm also likely to bust out a FACT or MATH card.

Edit: @ BlackVenom:

I like where you are taking this. I'm getting ideas to modify the old Bola/ST tank I used to run in SC, looks like it's about time to dust off some gear sitting on a mule.
Edited by Rav1n#1381 on 9/11/2013 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]