Diablo® III

The Prime Assassins Clan! (>^^)>

Haha Rav1n. You missed out on an epic HC 3 DH mp 7 run with actionkungfu, Slayerpoch and I. Almost one shotted myself against reflect when all 3 bombs from scatter crit and didn't see the affix list lol.

I actually recorded the entire run (I know, very ballsy of me, but I was like "hey, why not") and the video should be up sometime tomorrow for anyone interested in seeing how TPA does it in HC :D
Reply Quote
Hi DiEoxide,

I always wanted to join your clan but my stats prevented me from doing so. So, i became kind of tanky especially when they buffed RF. I m not so good in SS but excel in vaulting. I only have 2 issues:

1) I stay in Asia Pacific so there is time zone difference
2) my internet connection suks (240 ping) and may affect other team members. I also don't have TS3.

Am I welcomed?

Glad that you relaxed the requirement so more people can join your clan.
Reply Quote
Hi DiEoxide,

I always wanted to join your clan but my stats prevented me from doing so. So, i became kind of tanky especially when they buffed RF. I m not so good in SS but excel in vaulting. I only have 2 issues:

1) I stay in Asia Pacific so there is time zone difference
2) my internet connection suks (240 ping) and may affect other team members. I also don't have TS3.

Am I welcomed?

Glad that you relaxed the requirement so more people can join your clan.

Hey man, looks like you're back on the DH forums!

1) Not an issue. We have quite a few Asians as well. There really isn't a peak time as we have such diversity in ethnicity so there's always people on to slay countless demons with.

2) Also not an issue. Many other PA's suffer from similar ping so you'll actually be in good company haha. TS3 isn't mandatory, however it fairly easy to download and VERY easy to access our server through the website with just one click of a button (literally). You can also see who's in TS3 without actually being in TS from the website, in case you see BlackVenom on and decide "Nah, I don't want to be in TS with that loser!"

In any case, the TS3 server is a ton of fun, but not required.

Come join us!
Reply Quote
Great! I have just registered and pending approval. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Haha Rav1n. You missed out on an epic HC 3 DH mp 7 run with actionkungfu, Slayerpoch and I. Almost one shotted myself against reflect when all 3 bombs from scatter crit and didn't see the affix list lol.

I actually recorded the entire run (I know, very ballsy of me, but I was like "hey, why not") and the video should be up sometime tomorrow for anyone interested in seeing how TPA does it in HC :D
Aww man....I just have to keep telling myself that PTO meeting was worth it. We should make another run together. Last time I recorded us together I wanted to put it up but realized you guys didn't know I was recording, so the topic of conversation was quite salty. Usually it is me being off the chain, but that time around it was you going off the cuff.
Reply Quote

Aww man....I just have to keep telling myself that PTO meeting was worth it. We should make another run together. Last time I recorded us together I wanted to put it up but realized you guys didn't know I was recording, so the topic of conversation was quite salty. Usually it is me being off the chain, but that time around it was you going off the cuff.

Haha, you should have put it up anyways lol.

Here's the video! (It's not short)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPXcy8ddsbU&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote
View profile
Whoa so I went to the part where you almost died, and yeah you almost got 1 shot lol

15:50
Edited by ActionKungfu#1184 on 9/12/2013 12:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/11/2013 11:03 PMPosted by DiEoxidE
We have quite a few Asians as well

Ah.. almost everynight it's an all Asian night on Teamspeak.. Well there was this one time a Blackguy joined..

Let's see.. BV- asian/ Nalie -asian / Rav1n - Asian/ Moa- Asian / Nyan - Asian / ActionKungFu - honorary asian.. it was alittle awkward for DiE but it's all cool.

It was like he picked a fight with one Asian - all the Asians got texted and DiE was surrounded.. haha..

@Cameo - Join us anytime man. The fun never stops.. ^_^
Reply Quote
Any Aussies in the clan?

Silver
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 01:18 PMPosted by BlackVenom
We have quite a few Asians as well

Ah.. almost everynight it's an all Asian night on Teamspeak.. Well there was this one time a Blackguy joined..

Let's see.. BV- asian/ Nalie -asian / Rav1n - Asian/ Moa- Asian / Nyan - Asian / ActionKungFu - honorary asian.. it was alittle awkward for DiE but it's all cool.

It was like he picked a fight with one Asian - all the Asians got texted and DiE was surrounded.. haha..

@Cameo - Join us anytime man. The fun never stops.. ^_^
I'm half cracker and play both sides of it ;)
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 04:57 AMPosted by Rav1n
I'm half cracker and play both sides of it ;)

Typical Asian. The half that you play the most is Multi-box farming and fappin' .. .. Totally Asian man. Way I see that puts up over the 2/3 count ( 1 fappin / 2 asian farmin and other) .. round it off and your typical asian farmer.. ^_^
Reply Quote
will jump on the website later on today :)
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
View profile
Just started my first HC character a few days ago. Taking it slow and steady.

Its funny how much I rely on Entangling Shot now :o)
Reply Quote
Prime Assassins YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!

That is all.
Reply Quote
Hi DiEoxide,

I wanted to join your clan, I just back play D3 after 10 month of break!
Reply Quote
Just started my first HC character a few days ago. Taking it slow and steady.

Its funny how much I rely on Entangling Shot now :o)

Cool and Gratz..

I got lvl 60gear if you need in HC..

Craft alot in lower lvls..
Edited by BlackVenom#1754 on 9/24/2013 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi DiEoxide,

I wanted to join your clan, I just back play D3 after 10 month of break!

check out this site too :

www.theprimeassassins.com

We use teamspeak when we play. If you don't have a mic you can type and listen to the rest of us goof around..

I should be able to approve your request for membership to the clan .. hurry.. fill out the forms haha..
Reply Quote
Yea done
Reply Quote
@f3engy - done you are a member.. Look up some builds / go on teamspeak and say hello ! Great guys to play with.. Girls too. . haha.. Nalie is new and a good player..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]