Diablo® III

Need a bit of upgrade help.

So I feel like my wizard is sitting in a good spot right now. I've made the switch over to him as my main and I'm looking forward to running through the expansion with him.

Right now I can farm mp10 pretty easily, however I'm one of those that is always looking to get better. So if any wizards better than me could take a peek and help me decide on what to upgrade I'd be very grateful. I have around 800 mil to spend if that helps. Cheers!
Reply Quote
My wiz is not better than yours, but I do know what stats to look for. You could definitely use more armor and AR.

Your zuni boots, get one with armor + AR, or if you need the vit, double vit and AR.
The armor roll on your tal's chest is quite low, maybe get a better version of what you have.
Lacuni's, you could try for an int + allres version of yours.
If you can somehow manage it, get a tripox.

You could also try crafting gloves, shoulders and ammy just to see if you can roll anything better then your current gear, but that will be extremely tough.
Reply Quote
For the tal's chest, AR will be better than armor
Reply Quote
Thanks peeps! Ill definately try and find some deals on those
Reply Quote
Personally even though you have much more deeps then me not seeing all resist in the top stats list kinda hurts. It will help you out so much overall. I dont even have close to top lvl stats but having 700-800 on everything helps tank and kill so much
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]