Diablo® III

full gold peice...

in patch 1.09 i was in a special event called the devil walks the earth, i was a triple hexer at the time so i killed him and he dropped an item called full gold peice... while i was running past tyreal in act 4 hell he had an exclamation mark above his head but after i sold the item to jammella he didn't i was wondering if this item is found in diablo 3 at all and if it is how can it be obtained/observed.
Reply Quote
the devil was in a group of dark ones and looked like a fallen. it took me 3 hits to kill him.
Edited by NookieMonsta#1260 on 8/26/2013 6:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
will no one answer me?
Reply Quote
It sounds like you found the Goldskin full plate mail from a random unique Fallen after someone had sold enough Stones of Jordan on that particular server to trigger the Diablo Clone event (which had nothing whatsoever to do with you finding the Goldskin).

There is a version of Goldskin in Diablo 3. They have a description of it somewhere on this website among the other legendary chest armors. It's unremarkable.
Reply Quote
no full gold piece it was white and it looked like a golden cup, or a trophy
Reply Quote
there is no such item in legit D2, nor was there ever. Are you sure you didn't torrent D2 or get it from somewhere else?

This sounds like a modded version to me.
Reply Quote
it was in 1.09 I was in an event game galled "the devil walks the earth" andariel and every other evil monster died when I killed the devil he dropped a white label item called full gold piece in my inventory it looked like a trophy I sold it to jamella but I want to know what tyreal would have said if I talked to him while I had it. I unlocked a second tab of cinematics and everything
Reply Quote
Not even google knows what you are talking about...
Reply Quote
10/03/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Ghstbr
Dude, ive played the living !@#$ out of D2 and I never heard of what you are talking about. Also the game takes place in Sanctuary , not Earth so that should have been your first hint.

Believe he means the DClone, the message is 'Diablo Walks the Earth', as seen here:
http://d2.noobcore.net/guides/bowazon/Screenshot063.jpg

Now for the other rambling.. it had to be some sort of mod.. which one I do not know.
Reply Quote
10/04/2013 04:51 AMPosted by SBoD
Dude, ive played the living !@#$ out of D2 and I never heard of what you are talking about. Also the game takes place in Sanctuary , not Earth so that should have been your first hint.

Believe he means the DClone, the message is 'Diablo Walks the Earth', as seen here:

Now for the other rambling.. it had to be some sort of mod.. which one I do not know.

NO NO NO NO NO that's what I thought it was. I was like 'relax he's a *@@%%#@*! he'll be in the first group of uniques' but it wasn't like that at all when I got to the first group of uniques it was a group of fallen ones and one looked like a carver called "The Devil" when I killed him ALL MONSTERS IN THE GAME DROPPED DREAD IMMEDIATELY!!! he dropped a white label item called full gold piece which took up three vertical inventory spaces and looked like a golden trophy cup.
Reply Quote
11/11/2013 11:22 AMPosted by NookieMonsta

NO NO NO NO NO that's what I thought it was. I was like 'relax he's a *@@%%#@*! he'll be in the first group of uniques' but it wasn't like that at all when I got to the first group of uniques it was a group of fallen ones and one looked like a carver called "The Devil" when I killed him ALL MONSTERS IN THE GAME DROPPED DREAD IMMEDIATELY!!! he dropped a white label item called full gold piece which took up three vertical inventory spaces and looked like a golden trophy cup.

I UNLOCKED A SECOND TAB OF CINNAMATICS BUT I SOLD IT TO JAMELLA!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]