Diablo® III

I just wanna say keep up the great work!

There were a lot of haters on D3 when it first came out.
I remember when D2 came out...

It took years for the game to find itself and become the legen...wait for it... dary
title it became. I keep coming back to D3 because there is always something
new and interesting. Keeping the balance and the community input in alignment
are no easy task. I spent 8 years in the game industry personally and have had
many friends work @ Blizz.

All I have to say is at this point in it's life-cycle D3 is far and beyond the growth,
itemization and unique perks that D2 was a year or so after it's release.

And the expansion? Holy crap! SICK!

As a faithful slayer of demons who enjoys saving the world from hell on a regular
basis I just wanted to give my two thumbs up on your continued dedication to your
community and say keep up the great work guys! :D
Edited by rwbivins#1460 on 8/27/2013 8:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
nice post :D
Reply Quote
If they weren't dedicated to the community there would be no paragon, no infernal machine, no updated legendary items, no patches, no expansion, no class balancing etc...

Rome wasn't built in a day. The game is also free to play.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 08:46 AMPosted by rwbivins
The game is also free to play.

eh?
Reply Quote
Hey finally a post a post worth reading. you all say how bad the game is and what a bad job blizzard has done with D3 but where do you go when you can't play. gota get that Diablo fix one way or another lol even if it's trolling these forums with your negativity : ) I still love the game so I say good job Blizz but I am also not a d1, d2 player or fanboy so I take D3 for what it is and don't compare it's predecessors.

D3 the game you love to hate. Silence.... Your welcome
Edited by Nixsta#6924 on 8/27/2013 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I paid $60 to play this game. I have paid $0 to play LoL. Now tell me which game is free to play?
Reply Quote

Rome wasn't built in a day. The game is also free to play.

This game is not free to play...

If it was no one would have cared how bad it was...
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 08:52 AMPosted by ihaveshirts
I paid $60 to play this game. I have paid $0 to play LoL. Now tell me which game is free to play?

This game is not free to play...If it was no one would have cared how bad it was...

free to play not free to own sheesh some ppl are just born a@@holes
Edited by Nixsta#6924 on 8/27/2013 8:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
People are being negative because they want the flaws in the game to be fixed. The people who point out these flaws care about the game more than the fanboys defending the game even though the flaws are apparent and need to be dealt with.
Reply Quote

LoL is LOL - that game needs to be free because its terrible.

I played it for... about 5 minutes and uninstalled it. PoE played for about an hour or 2.. uninstalled.
Marvel Heroes? I think i made it almost to 3 hrs... uninstalled. I see a trend. Games that are free to play, suck.
Reply Quote

It is not a free game. It is free to play online after you purchase it. Back to your bridge Mr. Troll.
Reply Quote
View profile
The sad part is, I am willing to and have dumped money in to LoL why? Cause they listen, do updates regularly and add stuff to the game. Riot isn't as big as blizzard is, yet they find the time to have 50+ posts per day by the devs, while here we get maybe 10 and all the comments are crap saying "oh we can't talk about this now but SOON we will have more information". That right there is why most of the people who play this game are upset considering how a smaller company can be so in-depth with there players and this games devs are just meh.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 08:53 AMPosted by Nixsta
some ppl are just born a@@holes

Yourself included?
Reply Quote
Rwbivins, read this:

All I have to say is at this point is so far this is the best girlfriend I have ever had

Stop dating botters.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:00 AMPosted by Rhyas9
Yourself included?

is that a question lol so to answer no i'm not included in your elite group of A@@hole's : ) im a whole new breed of don't fu#% with me hehe
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:00 AMPosted by ihaveshirts
The sad part is, I am willing to and have dumped money in to LoL why? Cause they listen, do updates regularly and add stuff to the game. Riot isn't as big as blizzard is, yet they find the time to have 50+ posts per day by the devs, while here we get maybe 10 and all the comments are crap saying "oh we can't talk about this now but SOON we will have more information". That right there is why most of the people who play this game are upset considering how a smaller company can be so in-depth with there players and this games devs are just meh.

They have the most played game in the world though and the competitive scene is actual considered a real sport now instead of an esport.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Nixsta
im a whole new breed

describes much.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:00 AMPosted by ihaveshirts

You need to keep in mind that multi-billion dollar game companies protect
their IP. They don't just blurt out every new idea they are working on.

They also have this thing called marketing which gets really messed up when they
spill the beans too quick. It's true, it's business, it's life. Get over it.

They can be on the forums all day replying to whiners and haters or spend
that time working on improving the game. I'd prefer they keep doing their job.

TROLL: Whaa whaa whaaa.... fix this, fix that, fix my face with a wiffleball bat!
DEV: Can't do it... I'm here reading trollsauce.
TROLL: fix the game
DEV: ok
TROLL: Where did you go? Why art thou ignorething meh?
DEV: fixing the game... heard you the first time.
Edited by rwbivins#1460 on 8/27/2013 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]