Diablo® III

Servers are back online : )

08/27/2013 09:34 AMPosted by Alphatrion
It is just like they have been doing with the wow servers lately. The game servers themselves are listed as online, but they will remain unplayable until the maintenance is actually complete.

yea, it might be Blizzard trying to be nice by letting us access the AH while they finish whatever they are doing. Who Knows how their mind works. Probably some bald Dr Evil look alike sitting there stroking his cat saying " well Mr Bigglesworth how can we mess with are fellow D3 players today" muahaha muahaha Muahaha Muahaha MUAHAHA MUHAHAMUAHAHAHAH MUUAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL : )
Reply Quote
Able to create and join Hell difficulty games. But not Inferno levels.
Reply Quote
Fart on this, I'm going out side... :-)
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:42 AMPosted by Belinithor
Fart on this, I'm going out side... :-)

Don't do it man. The sun is scary.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/27/2013 09:34 AMPosted by Alphatrion
It is just like they have been doing with the wow servers lately. The game servers themselves are listed as online, but they will remain unplayable until the maintenance is actually complete.

>.> I'm in wow right now so your argument is invalid
Reply Quote
Most players spend more time at the AH then killing demons, so i think blizz is trying out the new AH expansion.
Reply Quote

ooooooooooooo BURN : )
Reply Quote

He didnt say wow servers are under maintenance now. Try reading again.
Edited by Fusrodah#1817 on 8/27/2013 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Danteu

Oh shut up. The Diablo 3 maintenance is still ongoing. Period.
Reply Quote
LET ME PLAY JESUS CHRIST SAME AS IF A GIRL DO ADVANCE TOWARDS YOU AND IN THE END SHE SAID NO I CAN'T DO IT THIS IS NOT ME BLA BLA BLA " ~_~
Edited by Shade#1683 on 8/27/2013 10:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]