Diablo® III

Judge me.

Look at me tell me what (if anything) im doing wrong. Or anything els that you think may better me as a wizard. Please and thank you.
Reply Quote
Quick fix, gather some gold together, probably around 5-10mil, and google for a budget CM or Archon build.

You have low CC, low HP, no CD, low armor, and an odd skill combo.

Out of everything you have you'll need to change pretty much everything, except maybe the Triumvirate.

You're new to the game though so just take your time farming some gold up then follow a budget guide.
Reply Quote
First thing you did wrong, you rolled a male wizard.

Do yourself a favor, reroll a female wizard and look amazing in every piece of gear your wear.

You will not regret it.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 12:01 PMPosted by Junger

+ 1
Reply Quote
When you say I need to change everything. I can accept that but what is it that I need to change about everything. I know I need int thats a givin. But what els should I be getting. Iv started to notice that crit really ups my damage. So im guessing I should really be shooting for crit. What about res. Iv been googling 200k plus wizards and I may just be over looking something. But it looks like they dont go for as much raw res as I do and just out right int. Im guessing that since they have so much int that its stacking up theyre res? Any words of wisdom on this?
Reply Quote
You need "critical hits grant X arcane power" (known as APoC) to pay for blizzard and meteor shower. Actually, you know what, just ditch that build and run this.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#UQilOX!WdT!ZZbYca

Or similar kiting build from RobertVarga's sticky at the top of the wiz forum.
Reply Quote
It depends on what build you're going to use.

Most common builds are CM or Archon.

CM = APOC + CC + CD + IAS + 700AR atleast
Archon = CC + CD + 500-600AR, IAS is a plus just for dps but since your new I'm assuming your low budget.

Both obviously need high INT + VIT, try to get atleast 40k HP if you can.
Reply Quote

CM = APOC + CC + CD + IAS + 700AR atleast
Archon = CC + CD + 500-600AR, IAS is a plus just for dps but since your new I'm assuming your low budget.

I know IAS is increased attack speed. I member that from D2. But your right I havent played much Diablo since uber trist was released. So im not sure what the rest of these mean. Lol sorry im an idiot.
Reply Quote
Sorry I should have known lol.

APOC = Arcane Power On Crit
CC = Crit Chance
CD = Crit Damage
AR = All Resist
Reply Quote

I know IAS is increased attack speed. I member that from D2. But your right I havent played much Diablo since uber trist was released. So im not sure what the rest of these mean. Lol sorry im an idiot.

this should help you with abbreviations
http://www.diablofans.com/topic/77606-diablo-iii-urbandictionary/
Reply Quote
Good call spud.
Reply Quote
Well. I think it really comes down to what your budget is. If you are playing self found, that is completely fine, but it will take an extremely long time to get even mediocre versions of the gear you need. If you can throw 10-20 bucks into the game it will be much easier to put together a set that will help you run an SNS build. At that point, you can move up to some higher Monster Power levels, gain some Paragon levels. You will have a much better chance at finding things to sell on the AH or simply getting more gold picked up in game.

There is a guide for the SNS build that has gear sets built with several different levels of budget, and will explain why certain stats need to be on certain pieces. That guide is your friend.
Reply Quote
Do yourself a favor, reroll a female wizard and look amazing in every piece of gear your wear.

When I noticed my male wizard started to look like a clown, I knew it was time to roll a Female Wiz like what I was supposed to do.
Reply Quote

You will not regret it.

This is the best suggestion in this thread right here.
Reply Quote

You will not regret it.

Dammit! Who wants to help power level my fem wiz.
Reply Quote
nobody
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]