Diablo® III

Fastest Build for Leveling a Wiz to P100?

So I currently already have one P100 CM Wiz with 260k dps. I want to make some more wizard in hoped of leveling them to P100 before the new paragon system is introduced.

Just curious to what build would be the fastest? I could run MP10 as cm or drop the mp to something like mp5 and speed clear in archon.

If anyone know which builds would be the best I would appreciate it
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
well considering you already have a p100 you should know what works and what doesn't right?
Reply Quote
View profile
I'd be really surprised if something beat out archon.

MP0 or MP1 you can run speed blizzard, but since xp is so much higher now as the monster power goes up, I doubt it would compare.
Reply Quote
I would suggest u archon + full party (cs + exp monk ) , wd ( hex ) , and cm (bonechill + timewarp) and run mp10 . with nice party elites die around 10 secs per , do a1 until bored , and after a2 ... xp goes like crazy .

p.s. that's only in my opinion . cuz it took me couple days ( 3-4h play a day ) to get from 90 to 100 .

p.p.s. world record is around 80 hours :) from 0 to 100 ...
Reply Quote
okay thanks everyone for the ideas
Reply Quote
I'd be really surprised if something beat out archon.

MP0 or MP1 you can run speed blizzard, but since xp is so much higher now as the monster power goes up, I doubt it would compare.

blizzard with dynamo can clear out trash mobs on mp10 faster than archon, + you can skip elites much easier if you use illusionist+teleport wormhole. Well you could use tele archon + illusionist but, it's not that much effective as with the blizzard run n gun tactics.

i haven't tried the party with other wiz, but i manage to get a hold of it on a party with a rend barb and it went out pretty well since you can keep up with the barb speed coz of teleport.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]