Diablo® III

Use this 5b gold or I will!

Amiar,
I sent you a request.

I am in PST and usually on at 9 pm.
I am on right now if you could chat for a bit.
Reply Quote
View profile
I am in mountain time it's 1030pm right now if that helps I am not very good with time zones lol working night shifts all week but Friday nights I usually get a solid 8 hrs in so maybe we can meet up on Friday I do see alpha shift and cc online alot when I am so maybe we can pull the transfer off that way either way I'll send a friend request in the morning
Reply Quote
And not that I don't trust you guys, but if you could get someone, or 2 people to come in to vouch for you before I give the money away that would be good. I just don't know a whole lot of the people in the community, so if you could do that I would appreciate it!
Reply Quote
View profile
Lol I don't think it should be to hard for me or the count to obtain two vouches from our monk community
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 09:46 PMPosted by Amiar
And not that I don't trust you guys, but if you could get someone, or 2 people to come in to vouch for you before I give the money away that would be good. I just don't know a whole lot of the people in the community, so if you could do that I would appreciate it!

Sound smart! Yes, don't trust anyone, keep your golds in safe!
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 9/9/2013 9:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Ill add you tomorrow.

Cheers,
CC-

Ill vouch for blade. I've run with him plenty of times and he is ez going and knows what he is doing...most of the time. Haha j/k. Yeah he's a stand up guy.
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 9/10/2013 3:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
i hearby promise that if you give me gold, i will try to find some awesome upgrades for myself.

... at least i'm honest!
Reply Quote
View profile
@fitz and cc thanks for the vouches both well respected monks and lol cc maybe my new ammy will change the most times I know your jelly :p
Reply Quote
LR/CF is one of the founding members of the monk community and has been here since the beginning. He authored http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004037253 and he is one of our resident trollmasters. He is also the one that first introduced us to Nirvana (before it was known as that). He is a divisive figure, but there there are few out there that know the monk class as much as he does. And yes, he is trustworthy.

Blademaster - I've had less experience with (although he is on my FL), but he has also been here since the beginning and has also served this monk community well since D3. He knows his stuff, and I'd trust him.
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 03:13 AMPosted by Fitz
CF and BM have been around here for awhile. I think they both would hold to their word.
this

I think that's enough vouchers :)

means I'm vouching also
Edited by baggins#6187 on 9/10/2013 6:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i think they'll have a whole bunch of community to vouch for them.. soo, ya, have faith and pass to them, after all, they're quite helpful to peepz since long time ago!
Reply Quote
Amiar
we talked the other day, waiting for you to get back on! I know at least CC will vouch for me, as well as Chrono, as far as I know. Theres probably a bunch of others as well!
Reply Quote
08/31/2013 07:59 AMPosted by Amiar
@the people who want to see higher tier sets, what did you have in mind? All in all I think my own monk set for dual wield (217k dps) cost like 300 or 400m and can do mp10. The dps isn't amazing, but doable.

Can you tell me how you managed this??

Ive spent roughly 500m on my monk, and my chest was a drop... and im still only at 130K DPS doing MP8.... I get melted in MP10, just how?
Reply Quote
@smot
I'll hook up with you later and I'll help you figure it out Add me Ghost#1581
Reply Quote
View profile
Yeah ill vouch for Ghost. Also if you have more set builders than gold you can pass me up to my fellow monks with more time to put one together. If not ill add you up today.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
Okay so I have gold going to

Count Fury

Ghost

BladeMaster

That puts the total at 5 people of the 8. So still need 3 more. If you're still interested, post here with a vouch or 2 (can't hurt) and I'll hook you up.

To the people who got vouches, thanks for not taking it personally/not letting it hurt your pride :D You guys are awesome. I think I've added all of you in game so it's just a matter of being on at the same time.
Reply Quote
Oh, pick me pick me!

If I get the gold, can I give it to someone else? :D
Reply Quote
@ the big bros. This guys just showed up in the odds n ends thread. He might be a good candidate for an overhaul: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/stubbe-1952/hero/19972206
Reply Quote
View profile
online right now before work so if your around amiar hit me up:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]