Diablo® III

Use this 5b gold or I will!

I could use help with gear or some advice on what I could upgrade.

resists and DPS balance seems like kind of a pipe dream :s

I'm a fairly regular player, add me #noko1532
Reply Quote
i know no begging is allowed but i would really like to upgrade my weapons and pass my current weapons to someone who would benefit from them. maybe a builder could do this and help more monks
Reply Quote
I know someone mentioned me as a possible big brother and I was quite keen to build a set and what not but i'm in the middle of moving house and currently have no internet connection.

So i'll probably have to apologize for now because I doubt i'll have internet up for a little while.
Reply Quote
Cayzer .. how about be a mentor or how to make gold?
I'll be the first to enroll =)

ohh and vouch for both blademaster and ... can't believe that anyone has to vouch for CF/LR .. but yeah I vouch for him too
Reply Quote
@cayzer, np man, thanks for the interest.

@blade, sorry I didn't catch you, was playing frisbee :D

As an update, I've given count fury his money. So as of now 3 BB have their money.
Reply Quote
View profile
No problem maybe tommarrow we can catch up
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Amiar. It might be a good idea to track down each monk the BB's has already helped. That way we can know for sure that no repeats happen. Just a thought.
Reply Quote
Well I spent the gold and night mentoring a new monk I met from a uber carry. Built him a few different sets with a 100m so far to see what play style he favored most. Have a basic gear set that we can expand off of. Showed him a few different specs and how to those specs. Taught him a few AH tricks so far, but still need to expand more tomorrow as it's getting late.

Battle tag is APODacka#1709.

If you guys feel he qualifies to be my "little brother", then I'll gladly take the gold and build a complete set for him once we establish a play style he likes.

LMK Amair. If not, it's cool. Was kind of fun teaching a new guy to play again.
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 9/11/2013 3:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi guys! I just started playing again after stopping for a few months!

seems like things really have changed especially the community
I would be very grateful if someone does not mind mentoring me or guiding me through the changes! I tried searching where to start levelling for paragon levels for someone who does so little dps but couldn't find anything. I have basically forgotten my way around the game :X
I think currently my dps is some where around 25k?
Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated!

Rammusss#1189
Reply Quote
Well I spent the gold and night mentoring a new monk I met from a uber carry. Built him a few different sets with a 100m so far to see what play style he favored most. Have a basic gear set that we can expand off of. Showed him a few different specs and how to those specs. Taught him a few AH tricks so far, but still need to expand more tomorrow as it's getting late.

Battle tag is APODacka#1709.

If you guys feel he qualifies to be my "little brother", then I'll gladly take the gold and build a complete set for him once we establish a play style he likes.

LMK Amair. If not, it's cool. Was kind of fun teaching a new guy to play again.

Looks like he is invested in his monk :) I have no issue, and I don't see why anyone else should... You can choose to mentor whomever you wish, however you wish!
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 11:13 PMPosted by AlphaShift14
Amiar. It might be a good idea to track down each monk the BB's has already helped. That way we can know for sure that no repeats happen. Just a thought.

Good Idea. I just made a thread for that!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9936743798#1

Scrapz, that's fine! Add me in game if you want the gold, or spend yours first and I'll hit you back when I can.
Reply Quote
It took some work to find my parental controls and be able to FINALLY use the Bnet forums!

That said, THANK YOU SCARPZ! His post is right on! Just getting carried through Ubers decided to ask for help on my monk and he spent Hours helping me upgrade gear and going over builds! I hve been lurking all over everything D3 and it was SO nice to get some hands on help and invited into the community more!

I am still looking for more people to play with and learn from and grind XP with...and i have a decent monk!

Apodacka#1709

Thanks again Scrapz!
Reply Quote
View profile
I should be online in six to seven hours hopefully we can meet up today lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]