Diablo® III

UPGRADE MEH! ~SnB~ 1B

Looking for some ideas on what to be on the lookout for. Got about 1B gold for upgrades and pretty sure I want to stick with SnB.

Stats in town:
200k dps
65K life
600 AR
9200 Armor
Reply Quote
Get some cc on your rings and use a sword. Ditch 1 of the rare rings and use a soj.
Reply Quote
buy my rings

trifecta 600mil
soj 500mil

buy both: 1b

rodrigo#1280
Reply Quote
buy my rings

trifecta 600mil
soj 500mil

rodrigo#1280

LOL
Reply Quote
you could also look for litany of undaunted rings, with STR and 300+ LIFE ON HIT on the auction house

they are cheap and well worth it
Reply Quote
OH MAN 300 LIFE ON HIT!!
Reply Quote
View profile
08/31/2013 12:28 PMPosted by xxxkan
Get some cc on your rings and use a sword. Ditch 1 of the rare rings and use a soj.

Possibly get a crit mempo also if budget allows, 4.5%+cc
Reply Quote
Switch weapons master for Brawler or Beserker Rage.

You only get 15% from Weapon Master but 30% and 25% respectively from the other two.

Also, get a sword.
Edited by Lion#1598 on 8/31/2013 11:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote

You only get 15% from Weapon Master but 30% and 25% respectively from the other two.

Also, get a sword.

You are kidding right? Keep Weapon Master and switch TaN to Brawler.
Reply Quote

Also, get a sword.

You are kidding right? Keep Weapon Master and switch TaN to Brawler.

I didn't even glance at the third passive slot cause I assumed it to be bloodthirst, but yeah you're right.
Reply Quote
buy my rings

trifecta 600mil
soj 500mil

rodrigo#1280
fahnee jowke
Reply Quote
SoJ will let you run hota / ww hybrid without a fury generator easily, not to mention the bonus damage it gives you against elites. That's what I'm running now and it's pretty awesome. WW let's you keep permawrath up with no issue, and you can kill trash fairly easily if you care to between ww and rend. You can tank any group of mobs with rend (keeping brawler up) while you hota elites to nothing.

You should also pump up your crit chance so you can get 100% crits with hota.

I'd check out Nived's informative thread about sword choice that gets into some good insight on high end sword and board: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9661396147?page=1

Just posted that I was selling my old SoJ today if you're interested: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9793010274
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]